Tyreek Hill police body cam released

Derka

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

The last police encounter I had was getting pulled over for speeding on the backroads of Louisiana between NOLA and Lafayette. You can bet i rolled down my window, kept my hands on the wheel at all times, and moved slowly to provide my i.d. as requested, etc. Was I cognizant at all times that the cop may just decide to fuck with me because I was a jew boy from the big city of Austin, Texas? You betcha. I don't like that's how it is. I felt safer getting pulled over for fucking up while driving in Slovakia for chrissakes. 

So what you're saying is you haven't ever experienced compliance and still getting fucked up, which is exactly what I said. You have no experience in this subject, so shut the fuck up.

• Fuck You 2

17 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

I’m going to tell all y’all this bc I can’t tell if you are joking it not.

When you get pulled over for suspected speeding, don’t leave your car running, then when the cop approaches and knocks on your window, proceed to complain about how hard they knocked and ignore their requests and roll your windows back up in a show of defiance.

Instead, roll your window down, turn your car off, and put your keys on the dash. Then do the things the cop says.

If you do those things you won’t force a cop into demonstrating that they are in control of the situation.

“Don’t provoke force the sociopath to demonstrate his sociopathy.” Lovely. 

3 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

watch from the actual cops body cam

https://x.com/JeffDarlington/status/1833281542996824474

the cop  literally says he knocking on the window to let him know that hes here and to talk to him. tyreek disrespectfully rolls it back up in his face while hes standing there, then yells at him DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

yea, like i said. Tyreek gets his ticket and keeps his window down and attitude in check...hes not face down in cuffs like a dumbass.

You are a disingenuous piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

It was posted months ago out of fucking nowhere, lmao you're so fucking terrified of confronting reality, and your reasoning skills are complete fucking dogshit because of your paralyzing fear. What. a. fucking. pussy.

Correct, I cut those losers out of my life.

Your reality isnt  mine and for some stupid reason you cant accept it so you resort to name calling constantly.  IDGAF if you hate every cop on earth. Im allowed to have different viewpoints on cops than you. You posts reflect like im trying to fit in with the local police force and i cheer them on with every time they flip cherries on. 

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Not a cat said:

Ummm, Calais, the last guy that should try to diffuse the situation with agitated cops on a power trip is a 6'8 300+ pound African American.

This is an unreal sentence. He was the calmest person there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Your reality isnt  mine and for some stupid reason you cant accept it so you resort to name calling constantly.  IDGAF if you hate every cop on earth. Im allowed to have different viewpoints on cops than you. You posts reflect like im trying to fit in with the local police force and i cheer them on with every time they flip cherries on. 

I don't believe you. 

• Drool 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

It is funny that you couldn't get more opposite than Tyreek Hill and Scottie Scheffler on the "gettin' cuffed unnecessarily" scale.  hell Scottie had to go to the pokey even.

The fact you don't see the common thread is telling. FFS.

4 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

So what you're saying is you haven't ever experienced compliance and still getting fucked up, which is exactly what I said. You have no experience in this subject, so shut the fuck up.

first you command me to read your BS story, and now youre the judge, jury and executioner on who can and cant have an opinion on compliance because theyve never had a battering ram of cops storm through their apartment and fuck them up. this is awesome. never thought id get this far into surly depths by saying Tyreek couldve just kept his window down and we wouldnt be talking like this

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

About as much as it does football, I guess. I suppose cops versus civil liberties isn't inherently political, that much is true.

You're not going to believe this: when Scottie Scheffler--also one of the best players in his sport--got arrested on the morning of his game/round, there was a thread about it on the Golf (Other Sports) board.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

You're not going to believe this: when Scottie Scheffler--also one of the best players in his sport--got arrested on the morning of his game/round, there was a thread about it on the Golf (Other Sports) board.

yeah but "I so want to neg posts and get my team to join in"

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

first you command me to read your BS story, and now youre the judge, jury and executioner on who can and cant have an opinion on compliance because theyve never had a battering ram of cops storm through their apartment and fuck them up. this is awesome. never thought id get this far into surly depths by saying Tyreek couldve just kept his window down and we wouldnt be talking like this

"that didn't happen" isn't an opinion, you dumb pussy. But yes, when you sit around and claim every bit of evidence that should sway your opinion is fake, it makes you come off like a trembling pussy who rejects reality (and literally says so), which means your opinion doesn't matter. You don't have an opinion. You have very loud noises that hold no weight with anybody. You're static in human form.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

lulz

Screenshot_20240909_222244.png

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Ok

YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT LOSER PUSSY IDIOT DISENGENOUS PENIS WRINKLE STUPID FUCKING MORON FUCKSTICK PISSHEAD SINGLE CHROMOSOMED PUSSY LOSER FUCKFACE SHITFORBRAINS BITCH

I don't believe you.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

its actually 8 seconds from the time they finally tell him to get out of the car to the time they open the door to drag him out.  I said 3 but then watched the video.  It is pretty apparent to me Hill is being an idiot and wouldn't have exited anyway while calling Drew(does rosenhaus live in Miami?) but I believe the officers should have definitely handled it way better.  I get it if the dude led them on a high speed chase endangering lives and shit but he pulled over. just take a few more seconds and back up and speak slowly and clearly.  the whole, "ya know what, just get out of the car, we not playin' this game" is fucking dumb cop shit.

He wasnt calling his agent.  He was calling Drew Brooks.  Miami's director of security.  Although both the Drew's showed up and got him released

• Hook 'Em 1

"that didn't happen" isn't an opinion, you dumb pussy. But yes, when you sit around and claim every bit of evidence that should sway your opinion is fake, it makes you come off like a trembling pussy who rejects reality (and literally says so), which means your opinion doesn't matter. You don't have an opinion. You have very loud noises that hold no weight with anybody. You're static in human form.

ironic post is ironic.

Screenshot_20240909_222244.png

OK mr singular reality. the next time i have any thoughtful fear of the police breaking down, spoiling my TV dinners, ransacking my house and then leaving without any kind of ramification, would be the first time. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, FartingMonk said:

He wasnt calling his agent.  He was calling Drew Brooks.  Miami's director of security.  Although both the Drew's showed up and got him released

hmmm.  yeah the article I saw said Drew R drove him away in the passenger seat.  

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

ironic post is ironic.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

OK mr singular reality. the next time i have any thoughtful fear of the police breaking down, spoiling my TV dinners, ransacking my house and then leaving without any kind of ramification, would be the first time. 

The next time you have a thought will be your first, correct.

Just now, David Dennison said:

He was for sure, but the stakes are a tad different being this is 'Murica and all.

Regardless, it’s a bitch move to minimize cops’ bullshit. It reeks of “it’s not as bad if they do it to him,” which is a super weak and enabling take. It’s OK to treat it seriously regardless of the demographics of who’s getting fucked over. 

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The main takeaway from this situation is the police and police union managed to make Tyreek fucking Hill look like the good guy here.

Just remember that going forward.

All of this. It takes a special kind of power-trip shit bags to make my sympathize with Tyreek.

1 minute ago, cmontexas said:

Probably because he's on the side of a busy ass road and didn't want his picture on tmz

well we can end the discussion now.  uh everyone was gonna know who it was regardless of TMZ.  and we already have mug shots of TH so we know what he looks like.

14 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Sure no experience. Except for the parts about law school and working for the Innocence Project on behalf of people who claimed to be wrongfully convicted of crimes. So go fuck yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Ok

YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT LOSER PUSSY IDIOT DISENGENOUS PENIS WRINKLE STUPID FUCKING MORON FUCKSTICK PISSHEAD SINGLE CHROMOSOMED PUSSY LOSER FUCKFACE SHITFORBRAINS BITCH

What a lonely pussy you are. 

Just now, Chopper said:

Sure no experience. Except for the parts about law school and working for the Innocence Project on behalf of people who claimed to be wrongfully convicted of crimes. So go fuck yourself. 

I don't believe you.

Just now, MirrOlure said:

Not rolling down totally blacked out windows when being told to do so after being pulled over is asking for trouble. Simple truth.

He did roll it down.

Just write the fucking ticket, Cartman.

But, yeah, it’s a simple truth that cops are usually allowed to get away with this stuff. 

• Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Regardless, it’s a bitch move to minimize cops’ bullshit. It reeks of “it’s not as bad if they do it to him,” which is a super weak and enabling take. It’s OK to treat it seriously regardless of the demographics of who’s getting fucked over. 

This hits close to home. I've been in a car pulled over by Highland Park PD.