Tyreek Hill police body cam released

Derka

Just now, MirrOlure said:

Not rolling down totally blacked out windows when being told to do so is asking for trouble

Yeah, totally. TH, star WR of the Dolphins, right before the game, right down the street from the stadium, is a fucking threat. Fuxk right off dumbass. CONTEXT MATTERS THERE LOU.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

well we can end the discussion now.  uh everyone was gonna know who it was regardless of TMZ.  and we already have mug shots of TH so we know what he looks like.

At the time he rolled up the window he thought he was just getting a traffic ticket. A picture of his Huracan on the side of the road isnt making TMZ. A pic of Tyreek Hill behind the wheel of a Huracan pulled over by cops would run on TMZ

Unless you are suggesting Hill had the foresight to know he would be pulled from the car and become a huge news story

How about: unless you're acting aggressively, there's a weapon visible, or you're physically resisting arrest, cops don't get to be violent with you, no matter how many times you disrespectfully roll up your window...period.

How is this even a debate?

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, aggie08 said:

How about: unless you're acting aggressively, there's a weapon visible, or you're physically resisting arrest, cops don't get to be violent with you, no matter how many times you disrespectfully roll up your window...period.

How is this even a debate?

Sass is aggression, bruh.

Just now, David Dennison said:

Am I a bad person if I laughed at Scottie's mugshot?

I wouldn’t say “bad person.” Sometimes things are funny when they probably shouldn’t be. 

I’m just saying anything that minimizes this crap, even when they do it to rich white guy, is counterproductive. Be just as mad whoever they’re fucking 

Just now, Doc Daneeka said:

I wouldn’t say “bad person.” Sometimes things are funny when they probably shouldn’t be. 

I’m just saying anything that minimizes this crap, even when they do it to rich white guy, is counterproductive. Be just as mad whoever they’re fucking 

But I want to laugh at honkies!

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

so, again, you haven't had this shit happen to you. Got it.

So, again, you're saying you fucked around and found out. I'm genuinely sorry for you.

However, your personal experience has nothing to do with the situation of this dude getting pulled over for speeding and then refusing to follow lawful orders. 

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

So, again, you're saying you fucked around and found out. I'm genuinely sorry for you.

However, your personal experience has nothing to do with the situation of this dude getting pulled over for speeding and then refusing to follow lawful orders. 

*completely innocent person is raided by the police by mistake and beaten up for it for saying respectfully that they wouldn't admit to a crime they did not commit*
"YOU FUCKED AROUND AND FOUND OUT"

Awesome take, smooth brain.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

At the time he rolled up the window he thought he was just getting a traffic ticket. A picture of his Huracan on the side of the road isnt making TMZ. A pic of Tyreek Hill behind the wheel of a Huracan pulled over by cops would run on TMZ

Unless you are suggesting Hill had the foresight to know he would be pulled from the car and become a huge news story

well that is Tyreek just being an idiot.  cop asks me to roll down my window, I roll down my window.  especially when I know I was speeding.

he rolled it down, handed his license and said write the ticket.  rolled it up.  officer said roll it down after some seconds he rolls it down 3 inches and then rolls it back up, starts calling someone.  Hill is just being an idiot and an ass.  he's not worried about TMZ.

4 minutes ago, Chopper said:

no chopper you see this story was just brought up out of no where.  and the guy who posted it goes by the name of welfarebuysmyweed on a message board filled with bullshitters. But this one instance is a true story. totally happened. source: trust him bro

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

no chopper you see this story was just brought up out of no where.  and the guy who posted it goes by the name of welfarebuysmyweed on a message board filled with bullshitters. But this one instance is a true story. totally happened. source: trust him bro

Instead trust the pussy who claims anything against his world view "didn't happen" lmao

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

the bullshitter got rid of them. theyre no longer associated in his life, and likely better off

That all you have to argue now is that "it didn't happen" shows how much of a pussy you are and how your convinctions have fucking no ground at all. You seriously think the police *NEVER* raid the wrong person? You're a sheltered bitch who needs a good ass kicking.

Yesterday - 

"It's hard. I don't want to bring race into it, but sometimes it gets kind of iffy when you do. What if I wasn't Tyreek Hill? Lord knows what those guys would have done. I just wanted to make sure I was doing what my uncle always told me to do whenever you're in a situation like that -- put your hands on the steering wheel and just listen."

oops

In fact the opposite was true. He thought because he's Tyreek Hill he didn't have to obey lawful police orders. 

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Instead trust the pussy who claims anything against his world view "didn't happen" lmao

That all you have to argue now is that "it didn't happen" shows how much of a pussy you are and how your convinctions have fucking no ground at all. You seriously think the police *NEVER* raid the wrong person? You're a sheltered bitch who needs a good ass kicking.

I think he just thinks the police didn't raid you...or wait maybe he thinks you were the right person.   everything is so confusing in surlyworld.

3 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I mean, they raided the wrong house and flash banged a baby crib with a baby in it awhile back. But no, they are all great people, do what they say.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I am proof that this isn't true

And I wrote the exact same thing not more than 30 minutes ago. Michael Brown. Sandra Bland. Countless others have ended up dead because there's many bad cops in this country. While your best option is almost always to obey orders, sometimes even that's not enough.

3 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

cool and your argument is calling people pussies constantly, and then tells posters they cant comment on anything due to the matter  because theyve never been misidentified by police during a raid. maybe the police can kick my ass, and youll like them again. 

• Fuck You 1

You're legally required to follow orders to roll down your window as well as to get out of the vehicle. This isn't about mere expectations, but if you don't keep your hands visible you're putting yourself at risk. These are things to know should you get pulled over. If you want to exit the vehicle even though a cop hasn't ordered you to, ask permission first. 

You’re a fucking idiot. Know. Your. Rights.
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Yesterday - 

"It's hard. I don't want to bring race into it, but sometimes it gets kind of iffy when you do. What if I wasn't Tyreek Hill? Lord knows what those guys would have done. I just wanted to make sure I was doing what my uncle always told me to do whenever you're in a situation like that -- put your hands on the steering wheel and just listen."

oops

In fact the opposite was true. He thought because he's Tyreek Hill he didn't have to obey lawful police orders. 

Youre in the comply or die crowd. Got it. Noted.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I think he just thinks the police didn't raid you...or wait maybe he thinks you were the right person.   everything is so confusing in surlyworld.

Literally the only reason he doesn't believe me is because it would shatter his fragile world view. It fucking happened, and it's not exactly hard to find cases of it happening to other people. He's a reality rejecting bitch who can't face the real world because he lacks any conviction.

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Literally the only reason he doesn't believe me is because it would shatter his fragile world view. It fucking happened, and it's not exactly hard to find cases of it happening to other people. He's a reality rejecting bitch who can't face the real world because he lacks any conviction.

OK but I think only you and he care.

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

cool and your argument is calling people pussies constantly, and then tells posters they cant comment on anything due to the matter  because theyve never been misidentified by police during a raid. maybe the police can kick my ass, and youll like them again. 

My argument is actually that I lived this and have experience and know what I'm talking about, calling you a pussy is merely a passtime, not the argument. That you can't accept the first and only focus on the latter tells me how fragile you are, you pussy. And yes, you can't comment on shit because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I don't know who lied to you and told you that every voice matters, but yours certainly doesn't.

Just now, dcar00 said:

he asked if it is the law to roll down window, turn off car, and put keys on the dash.  you only have to do that if the officer tells you to.

Poor alert. Never driven a push button. Throw the keys on the dash....in that car?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

all you have to do is follow the officers lawful orders.  all this is doing is getting ahead of the game.

amazing how you have to spell it out to some. 

*yes im going to intentionally put a bullseye on my back  so i can make the entire process 100X more difficult than it needs to be BeCaUsE lAwS*

or

*comply, dont be a dipshit, and dont live in the wrong apartment at UT so cops can ransack your place and spoil tv dinners*

• Fuck You 1

What amazes me is how many of you are ignorant of the fucking law. And, while we're on the topic, why it is the way it is. Any and every asshole in this country is liable to have a deadly firearm on their person or in their vehicle. A cop never knows what they're walking up on. That's why they're programmed to give direct orders and why courts will back them up nearly every single time. 

Hopefully you are not allowed to vote.
  • Fuck You 2