9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

5 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I've been brushing up on my Hannibal Lecter, battery, shark, and windmill knowledge all day in preparation for this evening.  It is, after all, important to know the issues of the day.  

Not me. My uncle knew all about those things so I'm good.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

ABC saying Trump is BiBi’s dream candidate because he faces too much scrutiny from Harris.

Are the college protesters listening?

Duh, they are also both criminals trying to stay out of prison 

While we wait I’d like to share a story from my childhood. The year was 1991 and David Duke was in a runoff for governor of Louisiana against Edwin Edwards… My dad went to college with David Duke and took it upon himself to write the local newspaper warning the community of what a racist piece of shit he was.  

This was the time when little Hugo Stiglitz had his mother explain the concept of white supremacy to him for the first time.  It came as such a revolting shock to 10 year old me that I quipped to my mother, “can’t we just kill him?”  Mom laughed and said “no, we can’t kill him.” because that’s illegal. End of story. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Former first lady Melania Trump will not attend tonight's ABC News Presidential Debate in Philadelphia.
Members of the Trump family attending the debate with him tonight are his son Eric Trump and his son's wife, co-chair of the Republican National Committee Lara Trump, sources familiar with the matter tell @ABC News.

Full House 90S Tv GIF

Put this on whilst cooking dinner.  The most rage inducing part of all this is the "liberal" main stream media trying to hand this over to Trump.  Hammering how tight the race is according to polls, expounding at great length about the economy is a negative for Harris and a real problem(let's completely ignore our performance on inflation vs the globe), treating this orange shit ribbon as a serious person.  I almost threw my cutting board at the TV before turning it off and going for a swim.

Fuck our media. Just grifting assholes looking for horse race ratings.

After briefly watching foreign news the last 10 days while abroad, coming back sucked ass. Every outlet giving oxygen and legitemacy to a very unserious orange clown. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Wait, Info Wars is still "on the air"?  I thought the court said he had to dissolve all that grifting shit and hand over every cent to the Sandy Hook families.

I agree! The other question is why isn’t he in jail?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Good, Trump will do worse with prep, he’ll be trying to deal with the extra shit they tried to shove in his head.

It amazes me that this race is even close with the clown show of bootlickers that survived the backstabbing and requirement to lack any dignity.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

The mics are muted you stupid fucking nut bag. So why would she have to tell him “excuse me I’m speaking”

Go troll somewhere else. 

48 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Internet rep, serious bidness for Mr. Tough Guy.

I quoted these posts because they quoted @Incredulity. Gives me the chance to say fuck you, dirt bag, to a dirt bag.

I don’t think votes will be gained through this debate. But votes can be shaved. Force a narrative that turnip is the liar incarnate, which is a supportable claim, and some percentage of evangelicals will bail. I know this is an unpopular opinion. Still, I think it so, and I will say what I believe.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

I quoted these posts because they quoted @Incredulity. Gives me the chance to say fuck you, dirt bag to a dirt bag.

I don’t think votes will be gained through this debate. But votes can be shaved. Force a narrative that turnip is the liar incarnate, which is a supportable claim, and some percentage of evangelicals will bail. I know this is an unpopular opinion. Still, I think it so, and I will say what I believe.

Obsession noted bitch lips

• Fuck You 1