9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

You know, I recall a South Park episode a long time ago where the joke was Mrs Cartman was a dumbass and asking for an abortion on her 8 year old son, and everyone thought she was a complete dumbass. Now we have a president who thinks that this is somehow a viable option for an unwanted child after birth. Great job Republicans.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think he beat her on abortion in this exchange. She looks baffled with how to handle this guy and his lies. He’s lying with impunity and the lowered are barely showing up. 

dumb people will be convinced by his bullshit. “Democrats wanted this, legal scholars agree.” I feel like she’s not forcefully calling out his bullshit enough. 

he’s doing what she needs to be doing. “She’s lying!”

Edited by SydneyCarton

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

I think he beat her on abortion in this exchange. She looks baffled with how to handle this guy and his lies. He’s lying with impunity and the lowered are barely showing up. 

Yeah, nope. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

She came back with an undercut right to his micro nuts

• Hook 'Em 1

No, she did really well with her stand about rape survivors. He looks like a moron with saying people wanted Roe taken down. On the Pro-life side did. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

You're drinking a little too hard my friend. He's a fucking coward and is cowering and won't even look at her

• Hook 'Em 2