9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I feel like this audience, here, loves what she’s saying. 

Bunin not sure ignorant America just tuning into to this election feel the same as we do. 

I hear you and I agree. However, undecideds can't look at a guy ranting about dogs and cats being eaten and think, yeah that's the guy. 

Presidential debates are fucking worthless. She's crushing him obviously because he's a senile moron but they're just attacking each other because that's what politics is now. That's not a slight on her, she's playing the game the way it's played now, it just drives me fucking crazy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

Sadly this is somewhat my reaction as well. Plenty of head shots and she’s said “let’s talk about this instead.” Meanwhile this insane fuck just bullies her and moderators and getting in the last word, which are lies. 

she seems to recognize his bullshit from her looks and expressions but then she moved on instead of taking the headshot. 

this part about lifting people up is nice. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Presidential debates are fucking worthless. She's crushing him obviously because he's a senile moron but they're just attacking each other because that's what politics is now. That's not a slight on her, she's playing the game the way it's played now, it just drives me fucking crazy. 

It's fun to watch.

• Hook 'Em 1