9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

Hahaha it just melts my brain that this guy can make up blatantly false shit about reality like Biden being thrown out of office (I think??) while ranting incoherently about God knows what other shit and not get pressed about it at all. This fucker is just going to forever get away with doing whatever the fuck he wants and I'll die without remotely understanding how or why. 

Edited by Hookah Horns
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

Let her fucking respond you stupid mother fuckers! This is getting ridiculous. His ramblings are the last word. So much to point out about him being an idiot. How do they not fucking get it yet!?!?!?!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Hookah Horns said:

Hahaha it just melts my brain that this guy can make up blatantly false shit about reality like Biden being thrown out of office (I think??) while ranting incoherently and not get pressed about it at all. This fucker is just going to forever get away with doing whatever the fuck he wants and I'll die without remotely understanding how or why. 

For some reason, which I’m sure we both don’t understand, people are actually afraid of him. But seriously, what can he do? How does he have such a power over people?? A good go fuck yourself seems appropriate 

• Rage+1 1