9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

Just now, Wally Fairway said:

Dude watching this really makes me want some Tuesday night MACtion

I actually want to take my San Diego ass to one of those cold Tuesday night November games. It looks like a fucking blast. 

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

I’m enraged the moderators keep giving Trump the last word on every issue. 

They need to be dragged for that bullshit. But they won't. Our political system is broken that his fat fucking ass is even on that stage. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Of all the stupid shit Trump has said tonight, and good god he's said a lot, the absolute most mind bogglingly stupid thing is him claiming Biden is taking kickbacks from Ukraine. Trump was caught with fucking audio blackmailing Zelinksy for a bribe, and Zelinsky said no! That's WHY Trump was fucking impeached, over that directly! What horseshit!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

They could be worse--let him go.  His crazy is showing.  

And from here on out, his crazy will be building.  He's going to come up with these one liners he should have said which he'll unveil during his limited campaigning.  She made him her bitch, and is going to own a huge part of his mind.  He can get a whole lot worse, but he'll never be better.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

"We have concepts of a plan and will tell you very soon." That alone would have killed anybody else's political career in its track. Not in 'murica. I seriously wish I could just stop giving a shit. We're a broken people. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Mdhorn said:

And from here on out, his crazy will be building.  He's going to come up with these one liners he should have said which he'll unveil during his limited campaigning.  She made him her bitch, and is going to own a huge part of his mind.  He can get a whole lot worse, but he'll never be better.    

Agreed. He's going to go even further to the crazy. It's his only move. I don't see how anyone can vote for him who wants continuity of office unless you're just a stupid racist and/or misogynist. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Of all the stupid shit Trump has said tonight, and good god he's said a lot, the absolute most mind bogglingly stupid thing is him claiming Biden is taking kickbacks from Ukraine. Trump was caught with fucking audio blackmailing Zelinksy for a bribe, and Zelinsky said no! That's WHY Trump was fucking impeached, over that directly! What horseshit!!

No. It’s immigrants eating cats and it’s not even close. That’s straight up insane 

• Hook 'Em 1

If she gets a chance to speak again right after one of his rants, I'd like her to just turn to him, pause for a second, and exclaim, "Are you insane?" 

Of course, the Secret Service should be prepared to rush the stage and stop him from throttling her. It'd be worth it to see the agents tackle his ass.

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Jerk store!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mdmost said:

Agreed. He's going to go even further to the crazy. It's his only move. I don't see how anyone can vote for him who wants continuity of office unless you're just a stupid racist and/or misogynist. 

Surprising how many there are, but they will get lonelier and lonelier as that drain offloads.