9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

Harris killed him in this debate even though she missed a lot of easy shots at him but there are so many of those it’s hard to fault her for that.  It is strange they never really let her respond to him but the let him respond to her.  Still, he came across as a lunatic. 

Yep. He’s a raving lunatic. Won’t change his base but hopefully enough don’t show up to vote for him and sit it out
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

If she gets a chance to speak again right after one of his rants, I'd like her to just turn to him, pause for a second, and exclaim, "Are you insane?" 

Of course, the Secret Service should be prepared to rush the stage and stop him from throttling her. It'd be worth it to see the agents tackle his ass.

I would put 3.50 she could take his ass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Sure, why the fuck not.

I'm envisioning him still talking while the credits roll, like the blooper reel in Cannonball Run, but pathetic rather than funny.

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Fuck yes

I wonder if they retained that trophy and just changed the name and slapped on a new plate, or let Jimbo walk off with it?  So fucking funny.  He did win the payout bowl though.  Every month he gets to laugh his ass off after each deposit.   

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Jesus he’s such an obnoxious tool. Oh how I look forward to the day when I never have to hear his voice or look at his ugly mug again.

I’d check in every 6 months if there was some kind of live feed in the cafeteria at the federal prison he serves at. 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Anyone who is on the fence after this is an actual braindead moron. 

You're just a straight up racist or you hate women. Donald Trump was 100% what men say about women, they're too emotional. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1