9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

This joke irritates me, because Trump is in his 79th year. No idea why people can't grasp this.

I tried that once in my 21st year before my actual birthday to buy a 12 pack of Budweiser from 7-11 years ago.  Damn clerk didn’t grasp the concept either.

• Haha 1

just tuned in to fox news to see what they were saying. hannity came on and said, “listen the real loser tonight was abc”, and then proceeded to bloviate about how weak the moderators were when it came to calling kamala on her lies. i was tuned in for all of 20 seconds and it was exactly what i thought it would be.

it is genuinely frightening how many people tonight will watch that debate, then watch fox news, and form their opinion of what they saw based on what fox news told them to believe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

So my wife made an interesting comment. She noticed that Trump never looked at Harris. She felt that was deeply offensive and felt women would subconsciously not like that one bit. 

Pointed out multiple times by my wife, she repeatedly called him a bitch thru out

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I've watched every single debate Trump has done, and this was by far the most cathartic. It was awesome to see a very skilled prosecutor just grill his felon ass for 2 hours. She baited him over and over again in that debate, and he took it every single time. It wasn't just attacking him with verbal abuse, it was demonstrating in real time how poor his tactics and mind are. That fucking ruled.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1