9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

1 minute ago, Derka said:

just tuned in to fox news to see what they were saying. hannity came on and said, “listen the real loser tonight was abc”, and then proceeded to bloviate about how weak the moderators were when it came to calling kamala on her lies. i was tuned in for all of 20 seconds and it was exactly what i thought it would be.

it is genuinely frightening how many people tonight will watch that debate, then watch fox news, and form their opinion of what they saw based on what fox news told them to believe. 

Nah, they don't need to be instructed. They've all already been conditioned and know how to think and how to warp or ignore reality. Of course, they'll still tune in to get their nightly reassuring dose of propaganda and bigotry. 

Just now, RabidM said:

Considering what was at stake, I was too nervous to watch.  How did it go?  (I'm serious, I didn't watch) 

Well, one candidate is a polished professional, the other is a crazy person with nothing but grievance and no plan whatsoever.  I'll let you pick which was whom.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RabidM said:

Considering what was at stake, I was too nervous to watch.  How did it go?  (I'm serious, I didn't watch) 

I thought the first five minutes she seemed a little nervous and he was somewhat composed.  The next two hours she made points while he ranted about crazy shit.  Couldn't have gone much better for her.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Ok. Is this shit a joke?

It's a joke, right? Even if he did it, he's joking, too, right? 

I only know the memes on surly and you guys are pretending this is real to try to catch people like me and get me to click on some crazy link or something....

Right?

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

I thought the first five minutes she seemed a little nervous and he was somewhat composed.  The next two hours she made points while he ranted about crazy shit.  Couldn't have gone much better for her.

Thank you sir!