9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

2 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

I thought the first five minutes she seemed a little nervous and he was somewhat composed.  The next two hours she made points while he ranted about crazy shit.  Couldn't have gone much better for her.

The nerves were noticeable in her voice at first but even then it wasn't affecting her performance at all. She killed it aside from a few key points she should've been more strident about. 

3 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Ok. Is this shit a joke?

It's a joke, right? Even if he did it, he's joking, too, right? 

I only know the memes on surly and you guys are pretending this is real to try to catch people like me and get me to click on some crazy link or something....

Right?

He brought it up and it wasn’t even the craziest thing he said. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I'm betting there are a lot of House GOP members in competitive districts that just started putting out feelers to the lobbying industry.  

Awesome. I’m going to be having so many “it’s not you, it’s me” lunches over the next few weeks

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, Snake Diggity said:

God bless Taylor Swift.  Quite possibly an American Hero.

Only gripe is that this will be drowned out by the debate. This happening tomorrow makes a huge difference. But beggars can’t be choosers. 

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

Only gripe is that this will be drowned out by the debate. This happening tomorrow makes a huge difference. But beggars can’t be choosers. 

Nah, it will be everywhere tomorrow. It's another slap for Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

Nah.  None of the people she will mobilize to vote were watching the debate or paying any attention to the news of the day.  They were watching The Eras Tour on Disney+.  And right this minute they’re registering to vote.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Snake Diggity said:

Nah.  None of the people she will mobilize to vote were watching the debate or paying any attention to the news of the day.  They were watching The Eras Tour on Disney+.  And right this minute they’re registering to vote.

Ok, let’s not get crazy. The reason her endorsement is so important is because she speaks to intelligent women in the 18-35 demo. Most of her fans have grown up. They went to bed. But like I said, it’s just a gripe but happy to have it done. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Ok, let’s not get crazy. The reason her endorsement is so important is because she speaks to intelligent women in the 18-35 demo. Most of her fans have grown up. They went to bed. But like I said, it’s just a gripe but happy to have it done. 

I remember her 2020 endorsement was the night of the VP debate. Very fitting actually 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

So my wife made an interesting comment. She noticed that Trump never looked at Harris. She felt that was deeply offensive and felt women would subconsciously not like that one bit. 

Yep, wife said the same thing. Pissed her off.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1