9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

In a tiny bit of fairness to them….its functionally impossible to prep a truly shitty human being for a deposition, testimony, debate, etc. I’ve prepped hundreds of witnesses. I’ve used witness consultants who are literally the best in the country - they have worked with the biggest names/celebrities/politicians out there. I’m talking the A-team of preparing people.
And even with all that, when the witness is a real shitheel, a narcissist, a loose cannon…no amount of prep helps. I don’t mean “you don’t get the witness to be as good as you want.” I mean “you don’t change him at all. Not even 1%.” Spend a day working with him. A week. A month. It doesn’t matter. Shitheads are gonna be who they are, no matter what you do.
Maybe they prepped him well. Maybe they did shitty. It doesn’t matter. Trump is unreachable. He is incapable of learning, of changing, of exercising self-discipline.
It’s a demoralizing thing when you’ve worked with someone on an issue/weakness/approach for days….and within 5 minutes, nothing you did matters.
But…fuck those evil fuckers. They deserve all they get.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm guessing Harris has similar experience to yours.

52 minutes ago, 'stache said:

"We have concepts of a plan and will tell you very soon." That alone would have killed anybody else's political career in its track. Not in 'murica. I seriously wish I could just stop giving a shit. We're a broken people. 

She left so much ass dragging on the floor here. Guess she was pacing herself.

• Hook 'Em 1

So, I was watching Livenow from Fox....Trump was wandering the "spin room" trying to salvage his performance.  They couldn't get decent audio or video on him because it's basically just a crowd.  Then they cut over to Harris, who was on a stage, with a microphone, talking to her supporters and giving in a mini-rally. It was a fitting contrast.  

• Haha 2

This debate not only cast Kamala in great comparison to Donald Trump, it also showed that she's a vastly different candidate in terms of energy and mental ability than Joe Biden. I have to think so many undecideds who supposedly wanted something "different" will see that, she's the most different of any of the 3 major candidates we've seen this election.

• Hook 'Em 5

These cunts are really going with there's not enough evidence that people aren't eating cats. I hate this line but they are not serious people. Just a fucking clown show. What man, white, black, or latino can look at this and think nah, I'll vote for this because a black woman is just too much. 

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

@PRONG HORN. @Incredulity  chime in you pussies

Oh, hi.

I thought Kamala was lightyears better than Biden.  There were direct questions I would have liked her to answer but she didn’t. Specifically about her pivots.  Of course that applies to Trump as well.

Trump was his normal blowhard self.

I’d prefer a debate format with opponents directly interacting.  But that is undecipherable chaos with Trump.

I am extremely surprised she didn’t say the line, Trump did though.

Be interesting to see the polls reaction and if there will be other debates.

• Hook 'Em 1