9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

Wait, communicable diseases have skyrocketed in Ohio because of Kamala Harris's boss's border policy, 1500 miles away?

It's not because your state is a bunch of white trash shooting up with dirty needles to escape from living in the Hell that you helped run?

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

Doubling down on Cats. Has first and second hand sources.

Yeah, ok JD...

Perfect. The more they talk about this bullshit, the less they’re taking about real issues or criticizing Harris directly. This doesn’t move the needle. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Dumb question amnesty por favor, what is the pet eating thing? 

So, there is this guy named Trump running for president.  He on not so rare occasions makes shit completely up to see if it will stick.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In a tiny bit of fairness to them….its functionally impossible to prep a truly shitty human being for a deposition, testimony, debate, etc. I’ve prepped hundreds of witnesses. I’ve used witness consultants who are literally the best in the country - they have worked with the biggest names/celebrities/politicians out there. I’m talking the A-team of preparing people.
And even with all that, when the witness is a real shitheel, a narcissist, a loose cannon…no amount of prep helps. I don’t mean “you don’t get the witness to be as good as you want.” I mean “you don’t change him at all. Not even 1%.” Spend a day working with him. A week. A month. It doesn’t matter. Shitheads are gonna be who they are, no matter what you do.
Maybe they prepped him well. Maybe they did shitty. It doesn’t matter. Trump is unreachable. He is incapable of learning, of changing, of exercising self-discipline.
It’s a demoralizing thing when you’ve worked with someone on an issue/weakness/approach for days….and within 5 minutes, nothing you did matters.
But…fuck those evil fuckers. They deserve all they get.

They brought in Tulsi to try and recreate her viral moment in the 2019 primary debate versus Harris. He didn’t land a single viral moment that helps him 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, lemonlime said:

Once Harris mentioned people walking out of his rallies, nothing anyone did to prep him mattered.

That was so hilarious.  You know damn well her strategy was to find some way to get that in early to piss him off and it worked masterfully.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeeDubya said:

Meh, you'd have to be a pretty big idiot to not realize that Taylor Swift fucking hates Donald Trump right now. Brittany don't care. High fiving Taylor in the luxury box gets her to a level of fame that even her MVP husband cannot.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Thing is, she left a lot on the table.  She did fine, but dotard's incompetence and stupidity made her performance look Lincoln-Douglas-esque.

Uh yeah, that's the entire point. When your enemy is making mistakes, don't interrupt him.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

So, let's just pretend for a moment that the 'immigrants eating pets' thing is true. I know, I know. It's lunacy, but bear with me. How do the people reporting these incidents know the people who stole their dogs or cats were immigrants, or illegal, etc? Did they have 'illegal immigrant' signs on their backs? How do they know?

Of course, it's all made up nonsense, but I can't believe nobody is asking that question.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Oh, hi.
I thought Kamala was lightyears better than Biden.  There were direct questions I would have liked her to answer but she didn’t. Specifically about her pivots.  Of course that applies to Trump as well.

Trump was his normal blowhard self.

I’d prefer a debate format with opponents directly interacting.  But that is undecipherable chaos with Trump.

I am extremely surprised she didn’t say the line, Trump did though.

Be interesting to see the polls reaction and if there will be other debates.

So who lied the most?

Just now, mdmost said:

These dumb chodes on CNN who thought Trump win, what the fuck did you watch. You weren't undecided if you thought he won. 

Lady who was undecided who also voted for Trump in 2020 and 2016 just made up her mind to vote for him a third time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Michael Knight said:

this dumb undecided bitch just said shes voting for trump cause hes better

they are not undecided! It’s a lie. The Trump voter from PA outed the media last month, telling us that they told him to pretend to be one