9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

Oh great! Undecided CNN voter saying gas prices were lower under Trump so I'm voting for him no matter what. 

Might want to gather her up and stab her for being a moron. Know that's drastic sorry. She said she was undecided so it's fair.

Hopefully a Haitian will eat her cat and I mean her actual pet cat. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Oh great! Undecided CNN voter saying gas prices were lower under Trump so I'm voting for him no matter what. 

Might want to gather her up and stab her for being a moron. Know that's drastic sorry. She said she was undecided so it's fair.

They’re not actually undecided!

Sneaking Out Queer Eye GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

These cunts are really going with there's not enough evidence that people aren't eating cats. I hate this line but they are not serious people. Just a fucking clown show. What man, white, black, or latino can look at this and think nah, I'll vote for this because a black woman is just too much. 

James Franco Reaction GIF

uh, new to America?

• Like 1

Just now, Bateshorn said:

James Franco Reaction GIF

uh, new to America?

Brother, we haven't been this stupid in a long time. It has to end. Fuck banning Tik Tok. The kids aren't the problem. It's fucking Elon and Twitter. Look what it's doing to people's minds. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

That was so hilarious.  You know damn well her strategy was to find some way to get that in early to piss him off and it worked masterfully.  

Yep. And she didn’t have to try hard. At all. He’s not exactly a complex opponent.

Thing is, she left a lot on the table.  She did fine, but dotard's incompetence and stupidity made her performance look Lincoln-Douglas-esque.

Uh yeah, that's the entire point. When your enemy is making mistakes, don't interrupt him.

And this. If your opponent is giving up 15 yards per rush, just RTDB. No need to get fancy.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

JD: "Nobody is calling my office and saying they saw bigfoot".

In YGIFS honor, Surly Army - GOOOO!!!!!!!!

OFFICE LOCATIONS

Columbus

37 West Broad Street, Room 300
Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone: (614) 369-4925

Cleveland

1240 East 9th Street, Room 3061
Cleveland, OH 44199
Phone: (216) 539-7877

Toledo

420 Madison Avenue, Room 1210
Toledo, OH, 43604
Phone: (567) 304-3777

Middletown

300 North Main Street, Suite 200
Middletown, OH 45042
Phone: (513) 318-1100

Washington, DC

288 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-3353

Yes we have got to do this. He would have already been on this with multiple calls to each office.

• Hook 'Em 5

Well if we lose this it wasn't because Harris didn't work hard getting ready for the debate. That was very well done.

And of course Donnie was an idiot. But that is just sort of a given.

Hope that moved the needle a bit in our direction.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Well if we lose this it wasn't because Harris didn't work hard getting ready for the debate. That was very well done.

And of course Donnie was an idiot. But that is just sort of a given.

Hope that moved the needle a bit in our direction.

That debate moved the national popular vote 1.5-2% in Harris's favor.

That number might be completely pulled out of my ass but whatevs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Someone should call JD Vance's office and tell him there's someone who is from Ohio that is fucking couches. 

Bigfoot is fucking couches and then having a post-coital snack of fried dog and roast cat

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep. And she didn’t have to try hard. At all. He’s not exactly a complex opponent.

He was rattled from the handshake. He was not expecting her to walk over there and do that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I thought Harris was pretty good but this was trumps “Biden debate moment”. He’s always been an idiot but go back to his debate with HRC. He was a lot sharper in his own weird way back then. 

All he has left is scare tactics. World war 3, illegals raping your mom and eating your pets, Marxism, etc. It will certainly work for his base but he’s not picking up any new voters.

• Hook 'Em 5

Did not read a single comment from above.  For that I apologize. 

In fairness my buddy came by, and he was screaming at Kamala to attack, attack attack!  And I explained IMHO that letting Trump be Trump was perfect here.  As I believe that the demographics of the folks left who are undecided will look at Trump as exactly as I saw him. That fucking drunk crazy uncle you are fucking tired of listening to.  I personally would have slipped trump the knife more, but I think for female suburban women that will likely decide this election.  And they saw what was what.

And as a side note, not political but only patriotism why can Trump not say he wants a Ukraine invaded by Russia to win against the invader.  Which makes me think that somewhere there is a pasty gelatinous white balding millionaire peeing gleefully on a bed in Russia.  And what Trump is afraid of is you see the pee.... but not the pee pee....

Edited by horn4life
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Larry T. Spider said:

I thought Harris was pretty good but this was trumps “Biden debate moment”. He’s always been an idiot but go back to his debate with HRC. He was a lot sharper in his own weird way back then. 

All he has left is scare tactics. World war 3, illegals raping your mom and eating your pets, Marxism, etc. It will certainly work for his base but he’s not picking up any new voters.

He’s basically the same now just more angrier and more conspiracy theory infused. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I called 3 of his offices and left voicemails as "Tyler T Terwilliger reporting a bigfoot sighting" before my wife made me stop.

I called and said I saw a Frenchman eating my daughter's hamster 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I like the part where Trump defended and reaffirmed his belief that the Central Park 5 were guilty and should be put to death. That was a good thing for him to litigate on stage in front of the country, he's got the best brain.

Well, they pleaded guilty so obviously they're guilty. Like many of our dumb DTers would think. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

That debate moved the national popular vote 1.5-2% in Harris's favor.

That number might be completely pulled out of my ass but whatevs.

It’s Huckleberry, so I’m not going to argue with the math here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Zepol87 did you figure this out yet?

It's about some made up bullshit that he saw on TV. Hatians in some smaller town cooking up dogs and cats 

Yes, that's it. Weird. I know. It's stupid and weird.

It was one of Muir's best moments. He had receipts. Called him out and he doubled down. "I saw it on television!"

Yet another self own crazy ass bullshit story. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

You pussies on here that were worried about this debate need to grow a pair. Black woman+prosecutor= in his ass! I told you not to worry. Trump is trying to figure out what the hell happened to him. He is going to need his blankie when he gets home. She wore his ass out and it wasn't even as bad as it could've been. Looked a lot like Texas-Michigan. No contest. Now relax my friends. We got this. Stretch run and all that.

Hey now, I was as confident she’d kill it tonight as I was in Texas blowing out Michigan. Anyone who knows her knew this was a moment she would excel. Prosecutor versus convict. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Well, they pleaded guilty so obviously they're guilty. Like many of our dumb DTers would think. 

*confessed in police interrogation, just to clarify. They maintained their innocence the entire time.

That reminds me, When They See Us is a thing and people should re-watch it, to remind everyone how much of a monster Trump is.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

If these moderators were worth a damn they would tell Donald this.
stupid-people.gif

Was running through my head the entire time…

Was hoping Kamala would begin the quote and at “rambling” shift to “it doesn’t matter… I award you no points. ANYway…”
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Js1 said:

Hey now, I was as confident she’d kill it tonight as I was in Texas blowing out Michigan. Anyone who knows her knew this was a moment she would excel. Prosecutor versus convict. 

Not you my friend but some of our more worrisome brothers. 2016 PTSD is all it is. We need to move past that.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

turnip just told Kaitlin after the Dave he had pills with 93%, 86%, and 77% saying he won which of course he just pulled those numbers out his ass.

No, those are real. It's Newsmax and other right wing sites that will feed him what he wants to hear so he can further the lie that he's always winning. It's North Korean Dear Leader type shit. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, mdmost said:

No, those are real. It's Newsmax and other right wing sites that will feed him what he wants to hear so he can further the lie that he's always winning. It's North Korean Dear Leader type shit. 

Yeah it’s newsmax and Twitter. He only got 60-something% from Fox News lol