9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

14 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He was rattled from the handshake. He was not expecting her to walk over there and do that.

Este. She shot his wheels off right there. After she encouraged people to go to his rallies he was done. Every time she threw out bait he took the hook. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

MSNBC group:

3 - Harris 

2 - turnip (but willing to hear more about Harris)

1 - neither

1 - old lady I couldn’t tell you because she didnt raise her hand for either but hated trumps Ukraine answer 

Edited by Pancho
  • Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

JD: "Nobody is calling my office and saying they saw bigfoot".

In YGIFS honor, Surly Army - GOOOO!!!!!!!!

OFFICE LOCATIONS

Columbus

37 West Broad Street, Room 300
Columbus, OH, 43215
Phone: (614) 369-4925

Cleveland

1240 East 9th Street, Room 3061
Cleveland, OH 44199
Phone: (216) 539-7877

Toledo

420 Madison Avenue, Room 1210
Toledo, OH, 43604
Phone: (567) 304-3777

Middletown

300 North Main Street, Suite 200
Middletown, OH 45042
Phone: (513) 318-1100

Washington, DC

288 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-3353

I just played this and held it to the phone

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

MSNBC group:

3 - Harris 

2 - turnip (but willing to hear more about Harris)

1 - neither

1 - old lady I couldn’t tell you because she didnt raise her hand for either but hated trumps Ukraine answer 

And the shitty part about the 2 for turnip? 
- both males

- both minority (one Latino, one looked mixed race)

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Somehow Trump spoke for more than five minutes more than Harris, which also happened in the Biden/Trump debate.

Biden's words were so painful in the first debate it just felt like he was talking forever.  In this one I wanted the mic to get back to Harris so that she could continue to slam him.  Just when I thought Harris was maybe running out of gas Trump decided to try to convince us that immigrants will eat our pets.

Harris needs to take the win, no more debates and just GOTV from here on out.  I have never seen someone so prepared for a debate.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

Somehow Trump spoke for more than five minutes more than Harris, which also happened in the Biden/Trump debate.

Biden's words were so painful in the first debate it just felt like he was talking forever.  In this one I wanted the mic to get back to Harris so that she could continue to slam him.  Just when I thought Harris was maybe running out of gas Trump decided to try to convince us that immigrants will eat our pets.

Harris needs to take the win, no more debates and just GOTV from here on out.  I have never seen someone so prepared for a debate.

It was very Texas vs Michigan.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

There won’t be another debate. He’d be a fool to agree to another one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

On the other hand there is no knockout potential until election day so he may figure that he might as well get back in there and see if he can land a haymaker.  It won't go well for him and there will be a lot of standing 8 counts but he's dumb enough to try it.   

• Hook 'Em 1

Jesus not only did Harris win the CNN poll 63-37, but the audience for that was 6 points likelier to be Rep aligned, which is 4 points more Republican than registered voters in the US. And she still won it 63-37

And of course CNN would put together a group that was wildly more Republican than the nation

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wood said:

So, let's just pretend for a moment that the 'immigrants eating pets' thing is true. I know, I know. It's lunacy, but bear with me. How do the people reporting these incidents know the people who stole their dogs or cats were immigrants, or illegal, etc? Did they have 'illegal immigrant' signs on their backs? How do they know?

Of course, it's all made up nonsense, but I can't believe nobody is asking that question.

It was a coyote and they heard something about coyotes helping immigrants cross the border.

22 minutes ago, LCHorn said:

I don’t want to single anyone out but this turnip shit is stupid.  It’s trying to make fetch happen.  

On the other hand, ladybug for Lindsay Graham is 100% perfect.  

Turnips are orange and are a pseudonym for tits like the ones Donold has.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, linux said:

If we see a 1 point move I will be happy.

I'm not sure how many truly undecided voters there are. It's got to be the biggest reason the polls are so tight.  I mean, this shouldn't even be close, but it is.  I don't know that Trump can do anything to lose his base voters.  1 Percent would be disappointing, but not really surprising.  The dems have to turn out their base to win.  The young people have to show up en masse.  Conservative  women have to vote for their own self interests and the interests of their daughters and grand daughters etc...  We still need quite a few things to go right. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, YChang said:

Saw one at the airport flying out to Detroit last Thursday! My yard sign finally shipped too…

Nice!

Dang it man. I’ve seen a couple of your posts and I think, YGIFS is posting (not many folks with Y in their username)!

RIP lobo!

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He is a fool, but beyond that, he's going to be polling so poorly he'll practically beg for one more crack at it.  Also, remember on September 26th the redacted portion of the Jan 6th indictment drops, so in this month alone, shit stands to get worse for him.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1