9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

15 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

lolololol no way in hell he shows up for a 2nd debate 

These were the only names he was able to recall during the debate too. Other than whoever the fuck Abdul is, of course. The Alzheimer’s is kicking in and this old man is ready to set sail in his lazy boy pointed toward the warm glow from his Fox News box. 

Edited by B00M
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

He posted this AFTER Taylor's endorsement.  Holy fucking shit.

IMG_3334.webp.1a51b9ee3fa9e65301f638790fa54b16.webp

“She’s probably dumping that Kelsey guy right now….or will when she sees my post.  J.D is using AI To find her preferred copulation music.”

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, B00M said:

These were the only names he was able to recall during the debate too. Other than whoever the fuck Abdul is, of course. The Alzheimer’s is kicking in and this old man is ready to set sail in his lazy boy pointed toward the warm glow from his Fox News box. 

It should be noted that getting agitated easily is a sign of early stages.  

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Had all her success handed to her all her life, constant need to make everything about herself, does not care at all about a fanbase that religiously supports her. She’s just some racist comments short of being a female Donald Trump. 

You’re sarcastically talking about Trump, right?

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It was also streaming all over the place - Hulu, Disney+, etc.

I didt watch the biden-trump debate til days after it happened, certainly not live. I set a calendar reminder for the kamala debate and watched it like it was the texas michigan game on the edge of my seat, and i know my 71 year old parents did too.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I didt watch the biden-trump debate til days after it happened, certainly not live. I set a calendar reminder for the kamala debate and watched it like it was the texas michigan game on the edge of my seat, and i know my 71 year old parents did too.

I'm not surprised.  We already saw two old men debate in 2020 so for a lot of people, it was like "meh."  This was totally new - Kamala had never debated Trump. 

Putting the first one in June was also confusing for people.  

44 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

migrant caravan about close to firing up !!!!

and they’re all going to vote !!!!!

Questions Abbott will never face:

Hey, Hot Wheels, if you believe illegal immigrants vote in blue states, why do you keep sending them there? 

Also:

Have you stopped all rape in Texas?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I'm not surprised.  We already saw two old men debate in 2020 so for a lot of people, it was like "meh."  This was totally new - Kamala had never debated Trump. 

Putting the first one in June was also confusing for people.  

It's crazy how so much going wrong so early has seemingly given the democrats a chance. It Biden hadn't bombed, or if the debate hadn't been in july but september, this would be too late and disaster. But specifically because Trump pushed for an early debate, and specifically because he completely destroyed Biden in the debate to an incredible degree, he's now at his biggest risk of losing since 2020. Its good luck through bad circumstance. This has been the craziest election of my entire life.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Bro, apparently you and I are missing out on some wild shit.

JD Vance says he's getting calls from voters in Springfield, OH that thier pets are disappearing from Hatian immigrants. #eatingdogs Trump brought that up as it was due to Biden immigration policy.

ABC says they reach out the Springfield, OH city manager and he said no increase in missing dogs/cats from people eating them. It was a shit show

• Hook 'Em 1

It's crazy how so much going wrong so early has seemingly given the democrats a chance. It Biden hadn't bombed, or if the debate hadn't been in july but september, this would be too late and disaster. But specifically because Trump pushed for an early debate, and specifically because he completely destroyed Biden in the debate to an incredible degree, he's now at his biggest risk of losing since 2020. Its good luck through bad circumstance. This has been the craziest election of my entire life.

Trump didn’t do shit in that first debate. That was 100% on Biden being really old.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

Just now, Red Five said:

Trump didn’t do shit in that first debate. That was 100% on Biden being really old.

This.  Trump was just as bad in that debate, but Biden was godawful and sounded 800 years old. It didn't matter who was opposite Biden, that person was going to win the debate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Js1 said:

We are going to EAT with memes for the week

This is why i never know what is real any more.

Yesterday, I thought Haitians eating pets was a meme. 

I don't even know how to do the internet anymore... Thanks, Hot Wheels.

• Haha 1

Just now, Red Five said:

Tomato, tomahto. The point is, if it wasn't for that disaster of a debate, we would have gotten last night. It's undeniable that the poor debate wound up galvanizing the democrats in ways I wouldn't have ever thought possible. Awaken a sleeping giant and all that jazz. I'm so happy with how this is turning out so far. What a candidate.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

Trump will debate again if Harris will.  Narcissists hate one thing more than being laughed at and that is not being the center of attention.  Trump craves the spotlight. Negative?  Positive? Doesn't matter as long as the spotlight is on him.

Nope. He's just said he won't do it. Not even on Fox. He knows how badly his ass just got beat and he's not about to come back for more.

This.  Trump was just as bad in that debate, but Biden was godawful and sounded 800 years old. It didn't matter who was opposite Biden, that person was going to win the debate. 

Trump showed up to that golf match and shot a 150. And old man Biden still couldn’t beat him.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Slacks said:

This is why i never know what is real any more.

Yesterday, I thought Haitians eating pets was a meme. 

I don't even know how to do the internet anymore... Thanks, Hot Wheels.

The most ridiculous thing about the haitian story is that, in today's cell phone world, where everyone including white karens will whip out their phones and record anything they percieve as a slight insult, that this twitter person could have found them spitfire roasting her dog and she not only didn't call the police, but didn't get any photographic evidence at all. Anybody, literally anybody who saw that shit would record and document it immediately, and make it into a national news story.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

She let him talk too much and lay out his entire bullshit spiel.  She ain't all that.

She (Kaitlyn Collins (sp?) should have said

"When you compare Trump to Hitler and heroin, then do a complete about face and join his ticket, you lose all credibility. You claim people are calling your office and saying migrants are eating their pets.  If you want me to believe that, you need to play tapes of those calls. Because you have zero credibility.

And no, its not the media's job to spread ridiculous, racist, horrible "joke memes" that have no basis in reality. Its not your job either." 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yep. Trump’s performance was actually terrible, lying constantly and not answering any questions. But Biden’s catatonic performance overshadowed that. 

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

SIAP:

Nearly a third of Trumpers thinking she won? 

That's bad.

And most of those 69(nice)% are just saying that to support their guy, not that they actually believe it one bit.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Dumb question amnesty por favor, what is the pet eating thing? 

Dumb online trolls for trump were spreading lies about hatian immigrants in springfield ohio kidnapping and eating dogs. It was one of numerous online hoaxes that have appeared online in years, like when it was posted that Democrats were going to take down the Sam Houston statue years ago. It's intended to get republcans mad and active: when that Sam Houston statue lie happened, it resulted in hundreds of redneck dumbfucks showing up to "protect" the statue armed to the teeth despite no democrat ever making the claim. The way it works is russian bots and shit create burner accounts to make up wild stories, push them onto facebook, which causes dumb old republicans to see it getting reposted by their friends and believe it, so they get scared and vote for trump. Then they delete the original post so you can't trace it back, except to a nebulous "they" without concrete details. It's a known method to sew division, the head of the CIA talked about exactly this tactic to the senate in 2018. Except this time, it malfunctioned, and Ted Cruz, supreme idiot, picked it up and re-posted it. Which got it in the eyes of JD Vance, who brought it to trump, where without any investigating or common sense, repeated it on the national stage. And because it was being reposted by these huge politicians, people were able to screen cap the original post before it could get deleted so they could fact check it.

Basically, the people who scream "Fake news" just got caught drinking the most stupid russian propaganda bullshit you can imagine in 4K HD and brought it up themselves unprompted during a segment meant to paint the Democrats as being bad at immigration policy, which completely neutralized their attack. Complete, 1000% self-goal own there.

• Hook 'Em 8

34 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

it was fucking brilliant. She got asked to comment on the issue she is perceived as being weakest on, and gave an answer trump would have pounced on. Except at the very, very end of her answer, she told people to listen to trumps rallies to hear the batshit crazy shit he says about immigrants, ending with a seeming non-sequitor about how "you're going to see people leave from being bored about that stuff" which was designed to throw him off. And it worked, he completely ignored the follow up, and he spent his time for the next question first talking about his crowds (he ignored the moderators question and said he wanted to talk about crowds instead). And then, after his angry rant about crowds, when he did come back to immigration, he was so rattled he talked about them eating dogs. One little comment by her completely neutralized the comment and made trump look way, waaaaay worse on the subject than the one that was supposed to be her weak point.

She looked fucking genius and it was obvious to people not named donald trump what she was doing as she did it, and it worked to a T.

You'd think the very clear fact that Trump so easily manipulated and controlled would be disqualifying to the fine folks at Tex Ags.  "He kept taking the bait, arrggh. But let's give him the nuke codes again."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Red Five said:

I want to meet the 4% of Harris supporters who think Dotard won. Thats like 4% of Texas fans thinking that Michigan won last weekend.

Something, something, didn't acknowledge Palestine enough, something something.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

9 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

you should watch, he got completely dominated and was ineffective. It was the normal Trump debate where he takes over and monopolizes the attention and direction. It was the exact opposite, Kamala debated circles around him and, contrary to all the lame-ass "4D chess" memes over the years, honestly masterfully manipulated him throughout the debate, in obvious ways to everyone but Trump. She got him to talk about all sorts of shit he didn't want to talk about, on command. Trump looked hapless and I honestly think you'll find it therapeutic. Kamala ruled the debate.

And yes, he said that, and also that Haitians eat cats and dogs, and that he was right about the central park 5 because they cracked under police interrogation and the prosecutor still thinks they did it. But he said all this after being baited by Kamala into revealing these batshit crazy opinions. He said all this while Kamala was beaming that he took the bait, over and over again. She told the people, "go, actually watch the debate, and listen to the stuff he says." He also told him that she has info as VP, and leaders around the world are laughing at how dumb Trump is, and Generals who served under Trump call him a disgrace. It was actually kinda awesome. It was totally Texas vs Michigan.

I saw enough to see the domination. I saw the Hatians eat cats and dogs part that was awesome. she totally set him up at the beginning telling everyone tonight will be full of lies. it was brillant. at some point after the dogs and cats stuff I had to walk away.

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I want to meet the 4% of Harris supporters who think Dotard won. Thats like 4% of Texas fans thinking that Michigan won last weekend.

believe it or not, there are some on this thread. go look at their reactions to last night. 

• Hook 'Em 3