9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

Can we please place a moratorium on insulting pussies by association with Donald Trump?

His neck vagina is hard to ignore and it's been getting a lot of attention lately. I'm hoping it get backs to him and he does something like use a binder clip on the back of his neck to pull all that skin back. Or get plastic surgery and stroke out during the operation.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Derka said:

She baited him into doing what she wanted and pointed out to everyone tuned in that people like Putin and Xi could easily do the same.  Trump certainly made her look great in comparison, but her execution of this was masterful.  I haven't ever seen anything like it before, where someone so successfully goads their opponent into exposing themselves and their fatal flaw in front of the world in real time.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

20 minutes ago, Goredho said:

She baited him into doing what she wanted and pointed out to everyone tuned in that people like Putin and Xi could easily do the same.  Trump certainly made her look great in comparison, but her execution of this was masterful.  I haven't ever seen anything like it before, where someone so successfully goads their opponent into exposing themselves and their fatal flaw in front of the world in real time.

It was mentioned a few pages back, but Lovett of the PSA guys said it best:

It’s like when bugs bunny drew the fake tunnel on the wall and pulled the road over to it. Trump was just like “gotta follow the road!”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

And the prices were going up….the roof. They immediately let these guys go… to where they were. I would have been 5 times…4 times…5 times higher- because you’re talking about 3 and a half years ago. They got it up to where I was because they had no choice because the prices of energy were…were quadrupling and doubling- you saw what happened to gasoline- so they said lets go back to Trump. But if she won the election, the day after that election…they’ll go back to destroying our country and oil will be dead, fossil fuel will be dead. We’ll go back to windmills and we’ll go back to solar - where they need a whole desert to get some energy to come out. Ya ever see a solar plant - by the way i’m a big fan of solar - but they take………………………………………….400, 500 acres of desert soil. These are not good things for the environment as she understands.

It’s even crazier typing it out and seeing the words in front of me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Giving our candidate 5 extra minutes of speaking time = rigged.

Ana Navarro brought up something similar last night on Abby Philips’s show (which I HATE what cnn has done with Abby but I’ll move on). She said something to the radical republicans on the panel: “how can you say trump won but it was rigged? Which one is it?”

Of course they had no answer. And Bryan Lanza is way worse than Scott Jennings.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Ana Navarro brought up something similar last night on Abby Philips’s show (which I HATE what cnn has done with Abby but I’ll move on). She said something to the radical republicans on the panel: “how can you say trump won but it was rigged? Which one is it?”

Of course they had no answer. And Bryan Lanza is way worse than Scott Jennings.

Um that’s just how good he is, lib. He can and regularly has to beat the system rigged against him. Been doing it his whole life. Don’t you pay attention to anything?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

15 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I am confused by a few things in this post. I will go over them individually.

It bothers me that she did better than people expected her to. I wonder what motivates that thought? She is a career courtroom lawyer performing in what is almost a courtroom setting. The studying and prep. The strategy to rattle the opponent or witness. Selling herself to the American people or jury. I have been saying she is going to wipe the floor with him and she did exactly what I expected her to. This isn't a politician with a law degree, this is a lawyer turned politician. No one should be surprised. "I can't believe Quinn Ewers threw a football", is what this equates to.

What was ABC supposed to do when Trump stated people were eating animals, killing babies post birth, and saying the election was stolen from him? The Charlottesville comments were dog-whistling, and I am an expert on that because that technique was built on the backs of black people like me. But if you need proof of those comments being dog-whistles look at what happened shortly thereafter. All the Supremacist groups immediately joined MAGA and have remained with him ever since. That is all you need to know. Since then he has made many other comments including his direct orders to the Proud Boys.

Now onto this project 2025 thing. It is not hard to attach Trump to project 2025 if you took the time to crack it's pages. Here are things Trump has done, tried to do, or talked about doing that align with the plans in Project 2025.

Turning over Roe

Mass Deportation of Illegals

Eliminating the Dept of Education

Eliminating subsidies for electric vehicles

Attacking DEI

Pulling out of the Paris Accords

Still not convinced yet? Trump said he knows nothing about project 2025 and doesn't know anyone over there. 140 Trump advisors and aides had a hand in writing it. JD Vance wrote the forward. Here is a picture of Trump on a plane with Kevin Roberts, the author of Project 2025. There are other pics if you just took the time to look.

Trump-and-Kevin-Roberts-1024x768.thumb.jpeg.e6cddb46107a19ac902e69c636a64bbd.jpeg

Still not convinced? Here is hidden video some journalists did where Russell Vought, co-author of Project 2025 is explaining Trump distancing himself from it.

Still not convinced? Here is Trump talking about how the good people at The Heritage Foundation have a detailed plan for how they are going to go forward(video on the right}. He doesn't name it by name but you know what this means right?

So now we have the alignment of Trump policies. Many people from Trump's camp involved in the writing. His VP candidate writing the forward. Pictures of him meeting the author. The other author telling you why Trump is distancing himself from the project UNTIL they get in office. Then finally Trump praising the Heritage Foundation for its detailed plan for the future. If you STILL are trying to say he doesn't know anything about it you are simply a bad actor and flat out MAGA. We see you no matter how hard you try to "both sides".

Man quoting so I don't forget these clips

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Ectoplasm, protoplasm... whatever it takes to get to the part where the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man gets faced with a folding chair from the Statue of Liberty.

Stay Puft was the first one, Lady Liberty was 2. You really crossed the streams here. It would be bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

I do have to say that when Trump said “It’s like ‘Run, Spot. Run.’” I laughed my ass off.  It’s the first time that piece of egomaniacal shit has ever made me legitimately laugh.

It’s like four sentences!

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

I do have to say that when Trump said “It’s like ‘Run, Spot. Run.’” I laughed my ass off.  It’s the first time that piece of egomaniacal shit has ever made me legitimately laugh.

For me, it was the "concept of a plan" line where I immediately guffawed. He's been railing on Obamacare for 8+ years now and assured all the dumb fucking rubes his administration would immediately replace it when he was elected back in 2016 (with control of congress).  And the best that mush brain could come up with after all that time, was "I have the concept of a plan." That line alone would have killed politicians in simpler times. Such a diarrhea-brained imbecile. 

https://archive.ph/j1z8Y (The Real Reason Republicans Couldn’t Kill Obamacare)

TLDR - Trump and his fucktarded band of circus geeks dont do the work, they themselves know they wont do the work, so instead they just scream about everything like toddlers.

All of those predictions proved correct. And that wasn’t because Lambrew was lucky or just happened to be an optimist. It was because she knew firsthand what most of the Republicans didn’t: Passing big pieces of legislation is a lot harder than it looks.

It demands unglamorous, grinding work to figure out the precise contours of rules, spending, and revenue necessary to accomplish your goal. It requires methodical building of alliances, endless negotiations among hostile factions, and making painful compromises on cherished ideals. Most of all, it requires seriousness of purpose—a deep belief that you are working toward some kind of better world—in order to sustain those efforts when the task seems hopeless.

Democrats had that sense of mission and went through all of those exercises because they’d spent nearly a century crusading for universal coverage. It was a big reason they were able to pass their once-in-a-generation health-care legislation. Republicans didn’t undertake the same sorts of efforts. Nor did they develop a clear sense of what they were trying to achieve, except to hack away at the welfare state and destroy Obama’s legacy. Those are big reasons their legislation failed.

Obamacare’s survival says a lot about the differences between the two parties nowadays, and not just on health care. It’s a sign of how different they have become, in temperament as much as ideology, and why one has shown that it’s capable of governing and the other has nearly forgotten how.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Snake Diggity said:

speaking of laughing, penn gillette spoke about trump whom he got to know while filming celebrity apprentice, and gillette noted that trump doesn’t laugh. he never jokes, or smiles, or finds anything funny or entertaining. gillette said that if someone fucked up or failed that trump might smirk a little, but that’s it. he said it was really odd, and that’s never been around a person before or since who legitimately did not have a sense a humor, a person for whom laughter and frivolous enjoyment do not exist. his whole dna is built out of contempt, fear, and hatred. he’s a fucking old, orange, fat, illiterate goon. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Rage+1 2

36 minutes ago, Blotto said:

For me, it was the "concept of a plan" line where I immediately guffawed. He's been railing on Obamacare for 8+ years now and assured all the dumb fucking rubes his administration would immediately replace it when he was elected back in 2016 (with control of congress).  And the best that mush brain could come up with after all that time, was "I have the concept of a plan." That line alone would have killed politicians in simpler times. Such a diarrhea-brained imbecile. 

Like Jon Lovett said, "You're the all-time biggest liar already, just say that you have a great plan." Maybe even Trump in the moment knew that after promising this great plan eight years ago that he couldn't credibly stand there on stage and still claim to have a plan.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Derka said:

ok there’s an order of operations when it comes to adjectives and my last sentence is bothering me. 

he’s a fucking fat, old, orange, illiterate goon. 

there. much better.

IMG_2985.thumb.jpeg.ff747ea048e4ab8385589afe4776e221.jpeg

Trump’s golden shower was received in a big, old, 2-story, yellow, Victorian, wooden whore house.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2