9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

22 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Nope. Not buying it. That mother fucker made a bee-line straight to the spin room. As a debate participant!! He knew he was horrible. That's why he went there trying to tell anyone who would listen how well he did in the debate.

I agree.  He absolutely knows she whipped his ass.  Of course, he will never acknowledge it but he knows. 

10 hours ago, mdmost said:

So I see the Right is in the anger stage of grief. Or is this bargaining? Trump would've won if Kamala sorority sister wasn't a moderator?

They're basically aggy.  "Never been licked," despite their standing their looking like a worn out Tootsie Pop.

9 hours ago, Derka said:

ok there’s an order of operations when it comes to adjectives and my last sentence is bothering me. 

he’s a fucking fat, old, orange, illiterate goon. 

there. much better.

IMG_2985.thumb.jpeg.ff747ea048e4ab8385589afe4776e221.jpeg

I'm legitimately happy to know this.

/English major nerd (hopefully, I got the order correct).

Also,

87a93895-63d0-4c06-9b2f-a75f1d9d4cbe-tex

Edited by dcbc
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

That's some of the logistics I just can't figure out.  Like, when Laura Loomer blows him, does she just pull down the front of his shit-filled diaper?  How does that work?

There are some camps who say you never wash a mushroom.  There are others, i.e., Alton Brown, who say you can and should wash a mushroom.  She strikes me as being a member of the former.

Edited by dcbc
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

I don't think another is necessary. Take the points.

Idk, I saw a lot of people mention they hadn’t seen her enough outside of rallies on TV and really liked what they saw Tuesday. If not another debate, more events like a town hall where she’s on her feet more and less of a prepared stump speech 

• Hook 'Em 5

30 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

OK, it's a common misconception that the front of his diaper is shit-filled. The feces in front mostly gets stopped by his cork-like nut-sack, maybe getting about halfway up before congealing in the matted hair and wrinkles.

Loomer's job is to slobber on and clean the peen, which is constantly leaking urine. I haven't watched her technique lately, but I assume she laps up the liquid bits first, then peels off the rindy solidified dick coating that must stick to her molars like the hard part of a blood-booger, so she alternates between licking him then trying to dig the green remnants out of her own teeth.

After 12 minutes of that, I imagine he achieves climax by peeing and farting, and that's where she gets her chin speckled with dried poo, but she can use the pulsating high-pressure pee (think of water through a small hose) to clean it off.

I just fucking ate.  Now I need more food to replace what I just threw up. Dammit.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

36 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

OK, it's a common misconception that the front of his diaper is shit-filled. The feces in front mostly gets stopped by his cork-like nut-sack, maybe getting about halfway up before congealing in the matted hair and wrinkles.

Loomer's job is to slobber on and clean the peen, which is constantly leaking urine. I haven't watched her technique lately, but I assume she laps up the liquid bits first, then peels off the rindy solidified dick coating that must stick to her molars like the hard part of a blood-booger, so she alternates between licking him then trying to dig the green remnants out of her own teeth.

After 12 minutes of that, I imagine he achieves climax by peeing and farting, and that's where she gets her chin speckled with dried poo, but she can use the pulsating high-pressure pee (think of water through a small hose) to clean it off.

I worked volunteered in a nursing home in college.  This post just brought the sweet smell of diabetic urine and slow unspeakable horror right back into my mind again...  You sir, paint a vibrant tapestry with words.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Idk, I saw a lot of people mention they hadn’t seen her enough outside of rallies on TV and really liked what they saw Tuesday. If not another debate, more events like a town hall where she’s on her feet more and less of a prepared stump speech 

Yup, I like that Harris is like “BRING ME MORE OF THAT BITCH BABY!” But if turnip keeps saying no, Harris should tell CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BET, Univision, CBS, 60 Minutes, and some of the popular influencers that she’ll do a sit down. 

• Hook 'Em 3

55 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Did RD just invent the portable blumpkin? A plumpkin trumpkin if you will?

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

Walz will probably demolish Vance…then he’ll be the one to drive him to the hospital.
It's going to be 90 minutes of Walz making salient points and Vance trying to deflect with awkward, fake laughs. It's going to be Ted Cruz-level pathetic.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, tchookem said:
13 hours ago, hpslugga said:
Walz will probably demolish Vance…then he’ll be the one to drive him to the hospital.

It's going to be 90 minutes of Walz making salient points and Vance trying to deflect with awkward, fake laughs. It's going to be Ted Cruz-level pathetic.

Promise?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

No response emoji available encapsulates my feelings as I started reading this while bringing a spoonful of yogurt and granola to my mouth. Maybe the rage emoji flipping a middle finger while projectile vomiting? 

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, hookem2010 said:

No response emoji available encapsulates my feelings as I started reading this while bringing a spoonful of yogurt and granola to my mouth. Maybe the rage emoji flipping a middle finger while projectile vomiting? 

We badly need a  vomit emoji

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

eastbound-and-down-little-dick.gif

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

spacer.png

Where do I subscribe to your newsletter?

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

On 9/11/2024 at 7:02 PM, wildcat09 said:

Trump likely paid Snopes to publish that dogshit. We've been over this before:

ANYONE who pretends he wasn't calling nazis very fine people is either too fucking stupid to have conversations with anybody over the age of five or is a nazi sympathizer. 

Snopes seemed to nuance its fact check:

Editors' Note: Some readers have raised the objection that this fact check appears to assume Trump was correct in stating that there were "very fine people on both sides" of the Charlottesville incident. That is not the case. This fact check aimed to confirm what Trump actually said, not whether what he said was true or false. For the record, virtually every source that covered the Unite the Right debacle concluded that it was conceived of, led by and attended by white supremacists, and that therefore Trump's characterization was wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I was in the middle of lunch when I read this. Thankfully my mother was a nurse so I heard similar or worse things every night at the dinner table so I am immune to being grossed out while eating.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

49 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Snopes seemed to nuance its fact check:

Editors' Note: Some readers have raised the objection that this fact check appears to assume Trump was correct in stating that there were "very fine people on both sides" of the Charlottesville incident. That is not the case. This fact check aimed to confirm what Trump actually said, not whether what he said was true or false. For the record, virtually every source that covered the Unite the Right debacle concluded that it was conceived of, led by and attended by white supremacists, and that therefore Trump's characterization was wrong. 

Oh, well then that changes everything! /s

The fact that several people on this thread (and god knows how many lurking) weren't able to parse this in their own brains is just sad.

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I just sorta figured he fucks her eye holes. Her eyes are deep enough into those things that he could do it without giving her pink eye.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

I was in the middle of lunch when I read this. Thankfully my mother was a nurse so I heard similar or worse things every night at the dinner table so I am immune to being grossed out while eating.

Y'all mfers are really going to carry this shit to page 46 aren't you? Everytime I scroll down someone else quoted it. Gross!

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1