9/10 ABC Presidential Debate Game thread

TexasEd

19 hours ago, Blotto said:

For me, it was the "concept of a plan" line where I immediately guffawed. He's been railing on Obamacare for 8+ years now and assured all the dumb fucking rubes his administration would immediately replace it when he was elected back in 2016 (with control of congress).  And the best that mush brain could come up with after all that time, was "I have the concept of a plan." That line alone would have killed politicians in simpler times. Such a diarrhea-brained imbecile.

“Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.”

He’s a fucking moron and a fraud. 

• Hook 'Em 4

I'm a little confused here. Dotard says the debate was rigged, and that everyone at ABC should be fired, and that ABC should lose their license, and that they gave Kamala the questions beforehand. He also says that he won the debate handily. Hmmmm

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm a little confused here. Dotard says the debate was rigged, and that everyone at ABC should be fired, and that ABC should lose their license, and that they gave Kamala the questions beforehand. He also says that he won the debate handily. Hmmmm

“I won, but just in case I didn’t…”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I remember that tweet. He seems to be suggesting that if you don't have money in this particular stock, then you are poor. Not really sold on his critical thinking skills to begin with, but the stock then tanking makes it even funnier.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

d8cmpcynpwuc1.jpeg

7 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Mike Crispi today . . . 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I remember that tweet. He seems to be suggesting that if you don't have money in this particular stock, then you are poor. Not really sold on his critical thinking skills to begin with, but the stock then tanking makes it even funnier.

That dude never liquidated his portfolio and just putting to trump stock…which is the worse thing about that tweet, that it’s just a bald-faced lie. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That dude never liquidated his portfolio and just putting to trump stock…which is the worse thing about that tweet, that it’s just a bald-faced lie. 

Okay smart guy, do you have evidence that he's not sucking dick for $20?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This guy went to Penn and Michigan, is a thought leader on the right, and part of the "intellectual dark web". 

You forgot to mention that Bret Weinstein’s most impressive credential: he has published numerous Nobel Prize-worthy theories, at least according to his brother Eric (who has published even more Nobel Prize-worthy theories than his brother has, also according to Eric).

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

and not a peep from the Harris campaign because they're not bitches

and because it was their strategy/plan.

also, Trump's team worked very hard to prepare him for being baited and to warn him not to take the bait. but Trump couldn't help himself and took the bait every single time.

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Counter subconscious espionage, if you will. 

But it’s so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy’s? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I’m not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

"Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. "

"Yes — Australia, and you must have suspected I would have known the powder’s origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

"You’ve beaten my giant, which means you’re exceptionally strong. So, you could have put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you’ve also bested my Spaniard which means you must have studied. And in studying, you must have learned that man is mortal so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

"You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses while your back was turned! Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia' - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha.."

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

and because it was their strategy/plan.

also, Trump's team worked very hard to prepare him for being baited and to warn him not to take the bait. but Trump couldn't help himself and took the bait every single time.

That is because Trump is an absolute moron with the emotional intelligence of a toddler.  Actually, that might be an insult to morons and toddlers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 9/13/2024 at 5:11 PM, Brisketexan said:

But it’s so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy’s? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I’m not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

"Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. "

"Yes — Australia, and you must have suspected I would have known the powder’s origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

"You’ve beaten my giant, which means you’re exceptionally strong. So, you could have put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you’ve also bested my Spaniard which means you must have studied. And in studying, you must have learned that man is mortal so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

"You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses while your back was turned! Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia' - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha.."

Truly you have a dizzying intellect!

On 9/13/2024 at 5:11 PM, Brisketexan said:

yawn