March 14-16 - @ Florida
March 21-23 - Auburn
March 28-30 - @ Miss St
April 4-6 - @ Missouri
April 11-13 - Tennessee
April 18-20 - LSU
April 25-27 - @ OU
May 1-3 - Kentucky

I guess this is why we scheduled aggy for Fall Ball....

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Our SEC schedule is officially out!

March 14-16 - @ Florida
March 21-23 - Auburn
March 28-30 - @ Miss St
April 4-6 - @ Missouri
April 11-13 - Tennessee
April 18-20 - LSU
April 25-27 - @ OU
May 1-3 - Kentucky

I guess this is why we scheduled aggy for Fall Ball....

Yeah I thought with the “Lonestar Showdown” series back in action that we would face off against aggy in all sports. The Fall Ball game is just an exhibition and shouldn’t count

15 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Yeah I thought with the “Lonestar Showdown” series back in action that we would face off against aggy in all sports. The Fall Ball game is just an exhibition and shouldn’t count

It won't count.  I'm very surprised we don't face them permanently, as a protected rivalry.  But I imagine if they said you only get one, we asked for OU. 

For those curious

Aggy:

Florida
@ Auburn
Alabama
@ Georgia
LSU
@ Missouri
Arkansas
@ Tennessee

Oklahoma 

South Carolina
@ Arkansas
@ Missouri
Tennessee
@ Alabama
Miss St
Texas
@ Florida

Texas has the weekend of March 7-9 off from SEC play - everyone plays 8 series (24) games with 1 weekend off.  So hopefully we line up a good OOC series for that weekend.  OU has off April 4-6 and aggy has off March 28-30

Edited by Js1

Texas and Alabama both start with a bye - might be a fun non-conf matchup there.

19 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

I feel like we play Tenn, kentucky, and LSU almost every year in non-con anyway, so not that big of a difference.  Still we play 2,3,5,8, 10, 21, 25, 33 in D1 rankings.  That's a pretty stout conference schedule.  

Texas has played every SEC team on its schedule in just the last few seasons. The furthest back is 2021

Florida - 2024 WCWS
Auburn - 2022
Miss St - 2021
Missouri - 2023
Tenn - 2024
LSU - 2024
OU - 2024 regular season, 2024 Big 12 tournament, 2024 WCWS
Kentucky - 2023

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It won't count.  I'm very surprised we don't face them permanently, as a protected rivalry.  But I imagine if they said you only get one, we asked for OU. 

For those curious

Aggy:

Florida
@ Auburn
Alabama
@ Georgia
LSU
@ Missouri
Arkansas
@ Tennessee

Oklahoma 

South Carolina
@ Arkansas
@ Missouri
Tennessee
@ Alabama
Miss St
Texas
@ Florida

Texas has the weekend of March 7-9 off from SEC play - everyone plays 8 series (24) games with 1 weekend off.  So hopefully we line up a good OOC series for that weekend.  OU has off April 4-6 and aggy has off March 28-30

Yeah I’m surprised it’s not a protected rivalry. Not having the aggy series in softball won’t cause an outcry but I don’t think the SEC would try to leave aggy v Texas off the baseball schedule 

Steve Singleton,  recruiter extraordinaire.

Abdullah hails from Florida and recently won the Alliance Fastpitch Championship Series with the Texas Bombers organization. She is the top-ranked position player in the class and second overall. In a previous conversation with Softball America, Abdullah mentioned she wanted a program that allowed her to be herself defensively and seemingly found that fit on the Forty Acres.

“I first met (hitting) coach (Steve) Singleton when I was 13 years old randomly at a softball event that I was actually too young to attend. We immediately connected. I then that year attended a camp at Texas and it just felt like home,” she said. “Throughout the years my relationship with Coach Singleton continued to grow, and in addition I became very close with the rest of the staff. I’ve met and felt comfortable with their team and their culture. I know that they have the track record and resources to help me become the best version of myself as a softball player and a person. Also, I love that they have a long history of Olympians, which is one of my goals.”

Top 2026 Recruits Anabela Abdullah & Madi Doty commit to Texas (on3.com)

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

Softball America has both in their top 5 for 2026.  That seems pretty good.  White following Sark's lead in building elite talent.  

All the women's programs are recruiting elite talent. Including the soccer team that really shouldn't be recruiting at the level they are based on results. 

NIL has to be a big reason why.