Shannon Sharpe accidentally live on Instagram Live fucking "Michelle"

immamac

9 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

This “leak” is interesting when you consider there is a Michelle who accused him of sexual assault at one point. The police didn’t believe it and refused to press charges. 

Didn't sound non consentual. 

Just now, immamac said:

Didn't sound non consentual. 

My inference, though there are many women named Michelle, is that if this is the same Michelle — though that would be batshit — the “leak” would provide insurance. Though maybe that’s not what he was trying to imply. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

My inference, though there are many women named Michelle, is that if this is the same Michelle — though that would be batshit — the “leak” would provide insurance. Though maybe that’s not what he was trying to imply. 

This wasn't leaked. It was fucking live on his Instagram. As in live streamed. Lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

That’s what I was implying. A great way to prove it was consensual using a “leak” which still gives you some protection that you were not the liable for the leak or release. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

This wasn't leaked. It was fucking live on his Instagram. As in live streamed. Lol

I’m trying to say it wasn’t an accident that it got out. He “leaked” it to have it out there. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka

6 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

That’s what I was implying. A great way to prove it was consensual using a “leak” which still gives you some protection that you were not the liable for the leak or release. 

That sounds like an incel fever dream.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FreeHorn said:

The room gets freaky

The boom gets leaky

• Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Shannon Sharpe accidentally live on Instagram Live fucking "Michelle"

I have an older friend who covered sports for a Colorado newspaper for like 35 years… NFL, Olympics, Super Bowls, NBA,MLB, NHL etc…

Asked him what the most impressive thing he saw in all his years of covering sports was.

He said, only half joking, Shannon Sharpe nude in the Broncos locker room 🤣

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Lou Loomis said:

I have an older friend who covered sports for a Colorado newspaper for like 35 years… NFL, Olympics, Super Bowls, NBA,MLB, NHL etc…

Asked him what the most impressive thing he saw in all his years of covering sports was.

NTTAWWT

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

"See, honey? Shannon Sharpe can't last longer than a minute in bed either. You're getting pro football hall of fame sex when you're with me."

that man mid-50s. if he doing that without Blue Chew, props to him.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Lou Loomis said:

My cousin ran into Shannon Sharpe at Home Depot one time.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/09/12/shannon-sharpe-espn-no-discipline-sex-vid/

Good news for Shannon Sharpe ... the viral video of his Wednesday afternoon romp won't affect his day job -- as TMZ Sports has learned ESPN isn't going to discipline its star for his accidental sex stream.

A source at the network tells us ... Sharpe's absence from Thursday's "First Take" had nothing to do with what went down on his Instagram some 24 hours ago -- as his usual days off are Thursdays and Fridays.