Shannon Sharpe accidentally live on Instagram Live fucking "Michelle"

immamac

5 hours ago, immamac said:

Its in the fucking OP. I don't usually neg, but holy actual fuck. 

Jeez, you mean we are supposed to actually read the OP?  Well, I learned something new today.

Those that know me already know this, but I can be a complete and total dipshit from time to time.  And it feels like the intervals between times of being a dipshit are shorter and shorter.

I offer up the only thing I have and that is my apologies.

Ban post, delete user.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

He did this on purpose because he was receiving blow back from telling Chad Johnson to act like a professional.

It wasn’t Chad that he was receiving the blow back from. Did you even listen to the OP?

6 hours ago, ScottS said:

Jeez, you mean we are supposed to actually read the OP?  Well, I learned something new today.

Those that know me already know this, but I can be a complete and total dipshit from time to time.  And it feels like the intervals between times of being a dipshit are shorter and shorter.

I offer up the only thing I have and that is my apologies.

Ban post, delete user.

I got you, fam.  Don’t let that mean snitch bring you down. 

The youths tell me he was discussing on his Podcast with Ocho Cinco.  Google Clubshayshay

He started off saying he was hacked didn’t he? I know he was telling Chad Johnson that he’s been in it for about 25 min cause Ocho was giving him hell about his cardio.

5 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

He started off saying he was hacked didn’t he? I know he was telling Chad Johnson that he’s been in it for about 25 min cause Ocho was giving him hell about his cardio.

But Chad said “at least it was Michelle and not Michael”. How easy is it to accidentally post live on IG 

But Chad said “at least it was Michelle and not Michael”. How easy is it to accidentally post live on IG 

Sharpe mentioned that Katt Williams called him and told him he didn’t have to worry about being called gay or something.

Say something online that said that you had to verify you were going live. The background is different in the screenshots I saw.

Okay, I'll be the one to say it, I guess.

That chick was 100% faking.
Well yeah. So many rumors that Skip was zesty and gay. This was set up by him to put those rumors to rest. You don't accidentally go live on Instagram like he did. Too many steps involved.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
19 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Well yeah. So many rumors that Skip was zesty and gay. This was set up by him to put those rumors to rest. You don't accidentally go live on Instagram like he did. Too many steps involved.

Ironic as Skip started the aikman gay rumors. Idk how instagram works but apparently it takes work to go live

On 9/14/2024 at 2:55 PM, Vic Mackey said:
On 9/13/2024 at 7:58 PM, TexArcher said:

holy shit...just noticed the poster.  wtf you been Vic?  Still chasing fat tail or did you settle down after all?