The situation in Springfield, Ohio- Haitians, Cats, and High Minded Rhetoric

Derka

Well, at least one Neo-Nazi group is claiming credit for spreading the stupid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-neo-nazis-pushed-false-110000450.html

Pohlhaus, a Marine-turned-tattoo artist known as “Hammer” to his hundreds of followers, wrote Blood Tribe had “pushed Springfield into the public consciousness.”

Members of his hate group agreed. “The president is talking about it now,” a member wrote on Gab, a Twitter-like service popular with extremists. “This is what real power looks like.”

Blood Tribe latched on last month when it started posting to Telegram and Gab about Springfield, stoking racist rumors about Haitians and Black people in general eating domestic animals. In a hate-filled Gab post from early September that included multiple racial epithets, the group claimed Haitians “eat the ducks out of the city parks.” The reach of Blood Tribe’s isn’t clear, as its Gab and Telegram accounts have fewer than 1,000 followers.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Well, at least one Neo-Nazi group is claiming credit for spreading the stupid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-neo-nazis-pushed-false-110000450.html

Harris gets Taylor. Trump gets Polhaus ( @Brisketexan, is this german for scrip joint?) and 1000 vewiers on (I am laughing) GAB? Gay Aryan Brotherhood?

Hmmmm, which one is going to pull in more voters?

• Hook 'Em 1

So, I front a Pretenders tribute band.  Someone contacted us yesterday and wanted to know if we are "conservative" because they had a parody song they want us to play.  I can only guess.  "I went back to Ohio and my kitty was gone....."   Fuck these ghouls.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Aaaaaand in a development that should surprise no one...

The nature of the threats wasn't disclosed.

The district said Perrin Woods and Snowhill Elementary students were evacuated from their buildings and were taken to a different location in the district.

Roosevelt Middle School was already closed for the day, a decision the district made after receiving information from Springfield police. 

On Thursday, Springfield Academy of Excellence and Fulton Elementary School also closed because of a bomb threat, city officials confirmed. Along with the schools, other city and commission buildings closed because of the threat, including City of Springfield City Hall, Bureau of Motor Vehicles Springfield Driver's Exam Station, Springview Government Center, Clark County Department of Job and Family Services and more.

Springfield police said the bomb threat was sent in an email to multiple facilities and media in the city. 

"This public safety threat prompted an immediate response from local and regional law enforcement and our public safety partners," Springfield Police Chief Allison Elliott said in a press conference Thursday. "We take all threats to public safety seriously and our primary concern is the safety and well being of community members."

Springfield has gained national attention this week after unconfirmed reports on social media accused Haitian immigrants were stealing and eating people's pets. The topic also came up in the presidential debate on Tuesday.

Springfield police confirmed to Spectrum News that there are no credible reports to back up the claims. 

It's not known if the claims are connected to the threats. 

As of Friday morning, no other schools in the area have received threats.

https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/dayton/news/2024/09/13/springfield-ohio-threats-schools

Edited by TexasHooch
  • Rage+1 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, InkaUtexas said:

Harris gets Taylor. Trump gets Polhaus ( @Brisketexan, is this german for scrip joint?) and 1000 vewiers on (I am laughing) GAB? Gay Aryan Brotherhood?

Hmmmm, which one is going to pull in more voters?

If it's a genuine german scrip joint, it's it's a polundscheißehaus.  Because that's how the germans roll, dude.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

God they’re so fucking gullible and stupid. No wonder dotard can fleece them at will. 

And let me repeat for the jillionth time....I will go to my grave with my greatest regret being that I didn't get in on fleecing these fucking rubes.

WAIT...I'VE GOT A NEW IDEA (well, more of a concept of a plan...gotta flesh this out a bit): Pet kidnapping/consumption insurance!  "FELLOW PATRIOTS!  Biden's immigrant hordes are coming for your dogs, they're coming for your cats, they want to eat your pets!  Protect Spot and Muffin today!  For only $29.95 per month, we will provide you ironclad insurance against such heinous acts.  If a dirty immigrant* eats your pet, we will pay a benefit of $25,000 to help with your pain and suffering, and to help you buy a new, American-certified, American-bred patriotic pet!"

*Of course, we're only talking about dirty dark-skinned immigrants.  You know what we mean.

Advertise on Fox and Newsmax, I'll be collecting $100k in premium a month in no time, and let's be honest....I'll never have to pay a claim.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Pet kidnapping/consumption insurance!  "FELLOW PATRIOTS!  Biden's immigrant hordes are coming for your dogs, they're coming for your cats, they want to eat your pets!  Protect Spot and Muffin today!  For only $29.95 per month, we will provide you ironclad insurance against such heinous acts.  If a dirty immigrant* eats your pet, we will pay a benefit of $25,000 to help with your pain and suffering, and to help you buy a new, American-certified, American-bred patriotic pet!"

*Of course, we're only talking about dirty dark-skinned immigrants.  You know what we mean.

Sitting in my palatial office, I chortled heartily.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Advertise on Fox and Newsmax, I'll be collecting $100k in premium a month in no time, and let's be honest....I'll never have to pay a claim.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  There will be plenty of magats that stage the abduction of their own pets to get some money to feed their oxycontin habit.  Paying investigators to find the fraud is going to eat into profits.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, M12BH said:

So, I front a Pretenders tribute band.  Someone contacted us yesterday and wanted to know if we are "conservative" because they had a parody song they want us to play.  I can only guess.  "I went back to Ohio and my kitty was gone....."   Fuck these ghouls.

Good to see you around!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  There will be plenty of magats that stage the abduction of their own pets to get some money to feed their oxycontin habit.  Paying investigators to find the fraud is going to eat into profits.

Just hire Haitians to do the investigating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Aaaaaand in a development that should surprise no one...

https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/dayton/news/2024/09/13/springfield-ohio-threats-schools

Leopards eating peoples faces party strikes again....Springfield/Clark County voted Republican/Trump 60% last Presidential cycle.

Edited by pacman
  • Hook 'Em 1

Good, let all those schools and offices get closed.

working parents with no childcare backup other than school can get fucked, since it’s 60% dotardian. Let them get screwed and have shitty days because of their stupid fucking games

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Dipshit is pushing his chips in.  I will celebrate his demise like a Texas national championship. 

I’m both surprised they have the balls to push this racist shit while running against a Black woman, but also surprised that they are dumb enough to think it will win them new votes, especially seeing as how it appears that Neo-Nazis were pushing this.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Bringing up all the shit going wrong in the state in which you're the Senator is a choice.

And that the local leadership and even the governor have said is wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s a shame that the people of Springfield didn’t wise up to con men after the monorail debacle. 

Anyone check to see what’s going on in Shelbyville?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

How very Christian. If anyone wants to complain about how religion is falling, this is reason numbers 1 through 100. It's meaningless if you think that human beings deserve to be treated like this because of where they came from, what they look like, and what language they speak. As a political party is there any possibility whatsoever that any of them will develop even an ounce of a conscience and realize these are human fucking beings, in this case people who are mostly legal and contributing to the economy, who deserve to be treated like human fucking beings and not vilified to half the population who every time commit violence against them? It really makes me want to just take the offramp so I don't have to think about this shit anymore (not hyperbole but no I'm not any real danger to myself before anyone asks). 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Dipshit is pushing his chips in.  I will celebrate his demise like a Texas national championship. 

And the Senator from that state doesn't seem to be working with the REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR of that state who has requested additional resources to help alleviate any problems with the influx of the legal asylum seekers.  

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So the people who have had their pets stolen and eaten.... Are they supposedly not filing police reports? Or have we not gotten that far in the conspiracy. 

they defunded the police!!!

31 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Assuming that there’s ~19,500 cities in the US by my quick google check, that would mean Kamala Harris is planning on allowing 390,000,000 immigrants into the US.

Holy shit!

We’re going to double our population in 4 years by importing hoards of immigrants! OMG. We gotta tell everyone about this and dO sOmEtHiNG!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Macanudo said:

And there it is....

For her part, Newton, Lee’s neighbor, said she remains concerned that the influx of Haitians is negatively affecting the city’s healthcare and education systems.

“I think it was two years ago now, I went to the [Bureau of Motor Vehicles] to renew my license or my tags. I can't remember, but I was sitting in the BMV, and the only way I know to describe it is I felt like … I was transported, because all around me it was people talking a different language. … I felt like I was the minority,” she said.

Tell me you've never traveled outside of your state or to a major US city without telling me that.

Edited by safe sex
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Assuming that there’s ~19,500 cities in the US by my quick google check, that would mean Kamala Harris is planning on allowing 390,000,000 immigrants into the US.

Holy shit!

We’re going to double our population in 4 years by importing hoards of immigrants! OMG. We gotta tell everyone about this and dO sOmEtHiNG!

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

There are 19,500 incorporated cities, towns and villages in the United States according to the googles.  At 20,000 immigrants per town we're looking at an influx of 390,000,000 people more than doubling the current population of the country.  Yeah, I'm going out on a limb and calling bullshit on this one, couch fucker.

Great research/math, team!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Holy shit!

If you subtract the current Native American population the math checks out for the rest of us….  Over the last 400 years. 

• Rage+1 1

They have no interest in winning new votes.  They don't give one flying fuck about voters or actual votes.  Their only interest is hoodwinking their cult.  Both into voting for them and also into thinking the election is stolen when Harris wins it.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

They have no interest in winning new votes.  They don't give one flying fuck about voters or actual votes.  Their only interest is hoodwinking their cult.  Both into voting for them and also into thinking the election is stolen when Harris wins it.  

And don't forget buying Trumps new crypto.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

I think you vastly underrate the appeal to fear of the "other" taking your job, raping your daughter, invading your town, and killing your children. They are trying to get the white and white adjacent undereducated voters who fear the changing demographics of our nation. I say white adjacent because it's an appeal to other immigrant communities that "these outsiders are coming here to take your jobs". Kamala is going to let more of "them" in if she takes over. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 9/12/2024 at 11:41 AM, YChang said:

The fact that some Americans don't understand how immigrant communities "happen" is kinda sad. How the fuck do you think your Irish, Scottish, whatever grandparents settled... once someone was brave enough to put down roots, find jobs, create a community it happens. It's not that complicated. 

Especially Texas.  We teach Stephen F. Austin in Middle and High School

• Hook 'Em 4