The situation in Springfield, Ohio- Haitians, Cats, and High Minded Rhetoric

Derka

Fucking Chris Rufo offering bounties for proof of cat eating in Springfield.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jd-vance-cats-grill-chicken-ohio-b2612999.html

The bounty beliefs the story, ab initio.

And, if there wasn't enough information to prove that Rufo is a disinfo peddler, this should do it.

• Rage+1 3

Vance may end up getting his face eaten more dramatically than anyone else in this whole nightmarish ordeal. He has no goodwill with any group without Trump, and he is setting any couch he can stick his dick in on fire.  I don't know what that even means, but he will be all used up and discarded very soon. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

10 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Vance may end up getting his face eaten more dramatically than anyone else in this whole nightmarish ordeal. He has no goodwill with any group without Trump, and he is setting any couch he can stick his dick in on fire.  I don't know what that even means, but he will be all used up and discarded very soon. 

I'm hoping on election night things are going badly enough for Trump that when he eventually walks in front of the cameras to spew out whatever he has to, he utters something like "we were doing great until JD came along".

While JD is in the room with him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

8 minutes ago, royiv said:

A journalist should call him a couch fucker in one of these interviews. When he says he’s not, say they received multiple calls from viewers saying that JD has been fucking couches against the couch’s will.

Quite literally that should have been Bash’s response. 
“So JD you’re saying we can report that you have sexual intercourse with couches?”

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

“Hey look, if I have to make up lies to get people to hate immigrants and promote race violence then I will.”

How the fuck does anyone vote for this? 

If you know any black people over the age of 70, ask them if this is new. 

Then drop that to 50.

Then 30.

Fortunately, this looks like the last real grasp for the appeal of overt racial hate. Win or lose, we'll know where we are headed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

she makes a lot of sense …..

Seems like a real piece of work. Yeah, real believable fucker. Perfect MAGA. I guess Ohio is now North Florida?

Born in Colombia, raised in the US, against immigrants. but became a citizen when he was 18. Has quite a few crimes against him, mainly fucking over his employees. Made his cash selling luxury cars, and get this, being a blockchain entrepreneur.

Brother was Colombian Ambassador to a few places. Was their lead to push the $1.6B Plan Colombia.

https://www.wosu.org/politics-government/2024-07-29/senate-candidate-bernie-moreno-campaigns-as-an-outsider-his-wealthy-family-is-politically-connected

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Moreno

Edited by InkaUtexas
Double posted the wiki link.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

32 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Seems like a real piece of work. Yeah, real believable fucker. Perfect MAGA. I guess Ohio is now North Florida?

Born in Colombia, raised in the US, against immigrants. but became a citizen when he was 18. Has quite a few crimes against him, mainly fucking over his employees. Made his cash selling luxury cars, and get this, being a blockchain entrepreneur.

Brother was Colombian Ambassador to a few places. Was their lead to push the $1.6B Plan Colombia.

https://www.wosu.org/politics-government/2024-07-29/senate-candidate-bernie-moreno-campaigns-as-an-outsider-his-wealthy-family-is-politically-connected

an immigrant ?????

marco rubio 2.0

• Rage+1 1

51 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Ohio has ALWAYS been North Florida

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Slacks said:

If you know any black people over the age of 70, ask them if this is new. 

Then drop that to 50.

Then 30.

Fortunately, this looks like the last real grasp for the appeal of overt racial hate. Win or lose, we'll know where we are headed.

We’re headed to continue fighting ourselves because some people suck, many of whom are deeply invested in fomenting division and discord. It’s a wise investment by our adversaries around the world, both foreign and domestic. I only hope the overall arc of humanity is in the right direction. That can be hard to perceive over a month, year, or even lifetime and ain’t exactly linear. 

22 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

We’re headed to continue fighting ourselves because some people suck, many of whom are deeply invested in fomenting division and discord. It’s a wise investment by our adversaries around the world, both foreign and domestic. I only hope the overall arc of humanity is in the right direction. That can be hard to perceive over a month, year, or even lifetime and ain’t exactly linear. 

JD Vance is younger than me, a true millennial.  Most of the new wing of the GOP have signed onto his gutter populist nationalism.  I’m afraid it will get worse before better, especially as they lose. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

Pretty good article on Latino immigrants in small town Nebraska, which I imagine has parallels to Haitian immigrants in small town Ohio.  

South of Fayetteville, NC, near Pine Hurst is a large migrant work force that saved the area. They worked in the pork industry where no one else would.

They did not mix with anyone else, lived in small houses off the main roads, never in town. Most of the original people had moved to Fayetteville where the US Army and Air Force bases created jobs. Shitty ones, but better than a pig farm.

I bet today there are some good Mexican restaurants there.

39 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

South of Fayetteville, NC, near Pine Hurst is a large migrant work force that saved the area. They worked in the pork industry where no one else would.

They did not mix with anyone else, lived in small houses off the main roads, never in town. Most of the original people had moved to Fayetteville where the US Army and Air Force bases created jobs. Shitty ones, but better than a pig farm.

I bet today there are some good Mexican restaurants there.

Damn straight there is....

South of the Border - World Famous Roadside Attraction

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Is that the guy that auto dealers were mad at because auto manufacturers kept paying him to open more dealerships so they could increase minority ownership stats- aka DEI?

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

No idea if this is related, but at this point, you would be a fool not to consider the possibility.

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/two-injured-one-severely-in-large-springfield-apartment-building-fire/V4JQBRTQ7NFWDGEBZBAC3K7MOI/

[Republitard]Probably an immigrant pet BBQ that got out of control[/Republitard]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2024 at 11:45 AM, Bozo_Casanova said:

Holy shit, people. I better go ahead and put a binary trigger on my AR-10, because the Venuzuelans got ahold of the AK-47 Supreme!

Your heard right!

Where the hell do they get these guns?!

The average MAGA male struggling not to gun splain Trump's statements.

93m5xg.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

14 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Couch fucker stated the 20,000 Haitians living in Springfield were illegal immigrants. I guess the gotcha moment of hearing the quiet part aloud slept the responsibility of debunking blatant misinformation and demagoguery.

Folks who check facts know the R campaign is unfettered by reality. That almost every public statement is a lie. Misinformation is their currency, and they’re spending that currency to buy hate.

That ratfuck Musk xitted that Australian efforts to curb misinformation online is, in fact, fascism. Our own highest court made damn sure political disinformation is protected speech.

So, yeah, CNN, reporting that Springfield’s Haitian community is overwhelmingly comprised of legal immigrants ought have been the immediate task. Trump and Vance being liars ought have been included in the set up, the context, the preface, of every fucking report you had made, or will make, concerning the election in November. Better late than never. 

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

So, yeah, CNN, reporting that Springfield’s Haitian community is overwhelmingly comprised of legal immigrants ought have been the immediate task. Trump and Vance being liars ought have been included in the set up, the context, the preface, of every fucking report you had made, or will make, concerning the election in November. Better late than never. 

This woman did a pretty good breakdown of things, including the Neo-Nazi stuff that dates back to late August, when a Neo-Nazi was addrsssing the Springfield city council about running the Haitians out.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

10 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Couch fucker stated the 20,000 Haitians living in Springfield were illegal immigrants. I guess the gotcha moment of hearing the quiet part aloud slept the responsibility of debunking blatant misinformation and demagoguery.

Folks who check facts know the R campaign is unfettered by reality. That almost every public statement is a lie. Misinformation is their currency, and they’re spending that currency to buy hate.

That ratfuck Musk xitted that Australian efforts to curb misinformation online is, in fact, fascism. Our own highest court made damn sure political disinformation is protected speech.

i bet you can find quotes of both Trump and Vance saying they have no problem with legal immigration when done properly (which seems to be the canned response from the right when they are accused of a racist bent to their immigration stance.) 

By all accounts this immigrant community did everything right (but you know.. don't let facts get in the way of a cynical political wedge)

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1