The situation in Springfield, Ohio- Haitians, Cats, and High Minded Rhetoric

Derka

On 9/13/2024 at 11:35 AM, Dnaguy said:

Assuming that there’s ~19,500 cities in the US by my quick google check, that would mean Kamala Harris is planning on allowing 390,000,000 immigrants into the US.

Holy shit!

We’re going to double our population in 4 years by importing hoards of immigrants! OMG. We gotta tell everyone about this and dO sOmEtHiNG!

You jest, but there are probably millions of people who would actually believe this if the dotard tweeted it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Holy shit, people. I better go ahead and put a binary trigger on my AR-10, because the Venuzuelans got ahold of the AK-47 Supreme!

Your heard right!

Where the hell do they get these guns?!

Knowing the kind of people in his crowd, some of them had to think to themselves "What the fuck is an AK-47 Supreme?   That's not real, what is he talking about?"  But nope, they'll rationalize it and then go to Taco Bell afterward for some Taco Supremes and Baja Blast Mountain Dew.  

Maybe we'll get lucky and Brandon Herrerra will do an AK-47 Supreme video later this week.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

You jest, but there are probably millions of people who would actually believe this if the dotard tweeted it. 

Long time friend married into a family originally from Cleveland. He said the thing he likes the best when visiting is the 14 anti-abortion billboards on the drive from the airport to the relatives place. The relatives cannot understand how crazy my friend and his wife are for living so close to the border.

They live in Austin.

• Haha 3

Long time friend married into a family originally from Cleveland. He said the thing he likes the best when visiting is the 14 anti-abortion billboards on the drive from the airport to the relatives place. The relatives cannot understand how crazy my friend and his wife are for living so close to the border.
They live in Austin.

These are the exact same people who, when we mentioned a few years back that we were taking a trip to Paris, they said “you shouldn’t go. The Muslims there are waging war, and most of the city is a no-go zone.” Rebutting them with “so…the most dangerous part of our trip is our drive to ABIA” only confused them.
These people are abject morons with a complete disdain for all facts/data. Anecdotes and propaganda that feed the fear center of their lizard brain are literally the only info they can process.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

These are the exact same people who, when we mentioned a few years back that we were taking a trip to Paris, they said “you shouldn’t go. The Muslims there are waging war, and most of the city is a no-go zone.” Rebutting them with “so…the most dangerous part of our trip is our drive to ABIA” only confused them.
These people are abject morons with a complete disdain for all facts/data. Anecdotes and propaganda that feed the fear center of their lizard brain are literally the only info they can process.

The part that makes them the dumbest for me is that they can't parse the idea that, yes, bad things happen in places in the world sometimes, but that doesn't mean you extrapolate those bad things (usually isolated incidents) to an entire populace or location.  The whole San Francisco thing, for example.  

Go to any big city and you can find crime, homelessness, etc, but that doesn't mean it encompasses the entire place.  But their brains can't comprehend that.

• Hook 'Em 4

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Anecdotes and propaganda that feed the fear center of their lizard brain are literally the only info they can process.

What an exhausting, miserable way to go about life. They deserve all of it, and more.

• Hook 'Em 1

During Trump’s presser yesterday, he was asked if he was at all concerned about the danger his attacks on Haitians put then in, requiring the closing of schools and the like. He sneered, said the real problem was at the border. He’s a demon. Pure and simple.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

22 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

One of the best things any person could ever do is spend a year living and working in NYC. While this place has plenty of its own issues, one thing you will learn about is the diversity of the human race. We are all far more similar to one another than we think. One of the best and most enjoyable parts of my life is living in East Harlem. You can embrace a community that is different from what you grew up in and I enjoy that.

Great post. Or even better, just live here permanently. Signed someone sipping Manhattans perched on a stool at Monkey Bar.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s one thing I’m okay with. Imagine how much more travel would cost if these people had passports and wanted to see the world.

21 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Jesus H. Christ. I posted the popular "Marked safe from having my pet eaten today" meme on FB a couple of days ago, just for shits and giggles...seemed harmless enough...and my crazy-ass sister just today responded insisting that "no, no, it's true! It's their culture! It's horrific!"...She is truly lost.

Your sister sucks.

21 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Well to be fair he never spent a single day of his life working here. He just kinda existed, which is pretty much how his base of NYC maga voters in Staten Island live. They’re just here making no positive contribution to society while blaming immigrants for all of what ails them. 

He didn't live in NYC. He spent time in is smaller than advertised apartment and didn't mix with the little people. 

20 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I chose the name because it is a neighborhood I frequent because my favorite AMC location is there as well as the AMNH. I moved to East Harlem during the first year of the pandemic. Wish I had moved over here when I first came to NYC.

Leave @UpperWestside alone.

16 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Seriously.  I'm sure when Ma & Pa from Tyler finally get their big trip to NYC the first thing they say once they get into their Times Square hotel room is "Where da white people at?"

People that want to go to Times Square deserve what happens to them.

2 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

3dayscats.jpg

Why u writing me?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It seemed like an unremarkable fender-bender.  But then one of the drivers turned out to be Haitian. 

image.jpeg.2e3ce3d7fa4adcd99ff2ae6da3ff69ae.jpeg

America is doing some dark shit man. 

Of course mom is driving a Super Duty. On point.

Just now, mdmost said:

Are they not going to be happy until a Haitian winds up dead? That's definitely coming. 

This also shines a spotlight on what they really mean by "illegal."

Every Haitian there entered this country legally and has every right to be in the United States. As anyone who's been paying attention could predict, now the complaint isn't about whether they came legally (even though the "illegal" slur still get hurled at them), they have shifted their criticisms to an overgeneralization about their driving behavior.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

This also shines a spotlight on what they really mean by "illegal."

Every Haitian there entered this country legally and has every right to be in the United States. As anyone who's been paying attention could predict, now the complaint isn't about whether they came legally (even though the "illegal" slur still get hurled at them), they have shifted their criticisms to an overgeneralization about their driving behavior.

It’s pure racism.

• Hook 'Em 3

48 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

People that want to go to Times Square deserve what happens to them.

That was literally the reason I specified "Times Square."  

I have a couple of clients that are a couple of blocks south of there and Lordy it is a beating.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Don't be woke. New Yorkers need to know about fender benders in bumfuck Ohio. They're totally not amplifying minor infractions on the basis of race. No siree.

To be consistent, the Post should report on every auto accident in NYC involving a Haitian.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Great post. Or even better, just live here permanently. Signed someone sipping Manhattans perched on a stool at Monkey Bar.

You have some impeccable taste in the places you go to! I mean wow you are living your best life for sure. The name of where you are at today actually reminded me that a co-worker keeps telling me to go to his favorite coffee house in Harlem called Monkey Cup. He’s from Gambia if I remember correctly and he said this place brings him peace. For a coffee house they really made it look nice and inviting to come into and it’s not hard to get to on 118th.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Walser said:

They live in Austin.

That's my BIL that lives outside Philly.  Was extremely nervous and brought a piece with him to go wadefish- Matagorda bay.

Dude just lives in constant fear. But is also an abusive drunk.

We no longer hang.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

That's my BIL that lives outside Philly.  Was extremely nervous and brought a piece with him to go wadefish- Matagorda bay.

Dude just lives in constant fear. But is also an abusive drunk.

We no longer hang.

Laugh reaction over bringing a piece to wadefish in Matagorda Bay. Not for the abusive drunk part.

7 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It seemed like an unremarkable fender-bender.  But then one of the drivers turned out to be Haitian. 

image.jpeg.2e3ce3d7fa4adcd99ff2ae6da3ff69ae.jpeg

America is doing some dark shit man. 

Here's how the same rag covers a death in their backyard. Compare it to the fender bender hundreds of miles away. 

image.thumb.png.39aee5d54d96724e7143d940bf4245ba.png

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

PO Box 72 needs some dildos

I had to chuckle at asking for self addressed, stamped envelopes as their way of distributing their racist materials.  You have to be my age or older to even know what that acronym stands for. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I had to chuckle at asking for self addressed, stamped envelopes as their way of distributing their racist materials.  You have to be my age or older to even know what that acronym stands for. 

Suck Ass Send Enemas?