Arizona State @ Texas State; 630 ESPN

TexasMan

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

No doubt that call gets upheld in the Big12 if that’s a Texas player doing it.

that call gets made if ANY player on ANY team did it.

as was already mentioned, we used to call that spearing... and that was a penalty.   i have no fucking clue how the review refs fucked that up 

weve had guys kicked out for targeting for a HELL of a lot less than that. 

I'll let it slide this time since it's still early in the season.  I picked up a new bottle of Buffalo Trace and Tito's today.  Tomorrow it's an HEB run.

I can’t drink liquor on a work night, as I get there by 6:30, but I like your choices. It might get out of hand! My weeknight beers are Lite and Coors Lite. Hell I pee every 45 minutes drinking that watered down shit! As long as I don’t have to drive anywhere that evening, I’m good in the AM.

Hook’em!!!
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

There's people watching nfl right now

Don’t know if anyone else feels like me but I hate that the TNF game is on Amazon. I want to be able to flip around between games not have to go to a different app and wait for it to load to check the score. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Don’t know if anyone else feels like me but I hate that the TNF game is on Amazon. I want to be able to flip around between games not have to go to a different app and wait for it to load to check the score. 

it took 5 minutes to load when i turned it on late in the 2nd

6 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Time to watch one game on a tablet and the other on TV.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1