Kansas Friday Night Lights - UNLV @ KU 6pm ESPN, Zona @ KSU 7pm FOX

WBT

Say what you want about the level of play in the big12, but one thing that’s certain, is that those schools and that part of America love football. I think the pac teams that joined will be pleasantly surprised by that. It’s not Cal or Stanford or any other of those non loving football schools. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

Say what you want about the level of play in the big12, but one thing that’s certain, is that those schools and that part of America love football. I think the pac teams that joined will be pleasantly surprised by that. It’s not Cal or Stanford or any other of those non loving football schools. 

Bruce Willis GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Brando does not have his sooner sidekick 😂

6v1wca.gif

Yeah I posted about that in Week 1.  Seems like they've been together like 20 years.  Weird they split them up.

5 minutes ago, WBT said:

Yeah I posted about that in Week 1.  Seems like they've been together like 20 years.  Weird they split them up.

Sorry I missed your post on the split.  Found this in an article...

"Fox has broken up the long-running pair of Tim Brando and Spencer Tillman after nearly a decade together at Fox and several years working alongside each other at CBS.  Per Friday’s release, Brando will work with Devin Gardner and reporter Josh Sims this year, while Tillman will work with Eric Collins."

https://awfulannouncing.com/college-football/fox-cfb-2024-tim-brando-spencer-tillman.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

"Fox has broken up the long-running pair of Tim Brando and Spencer Tillman after nearly a decade together at Fox and several years working alongside each other at CBS.  Per Friday’s release, Brando will work with Devin Gardner and reporter Josh Sims this year, while Tillman will work with Eric Collins."

https://awfulannouncing.com/college-football/fox-cfb-2024-tim-brando-spencer-tillman.html

They would get this really sleepy old drunk man energy together. Pairing Brando with someone younger makes sense if you have to keep him for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Have to wonder how anyone could put up with either of them for that amount of time.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TOR said:

Have to wonder how anyone could put up with either of them for that amount of time.

I remember Tillman on Channel 2 sports with Craig Roberts when I was a kid.  He wasn't quite as annoying back then.

Edited by WBT

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

They would get this really sleepy old drunk man energy together. Pairing Brando with someone younger makes sense if you have to keep him for some reason.

Fairly certain tillman was drunk in a few Texans broadcasts.  

4 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Just like when we played Missouri in 1996. Non-conference game against a conference opponent.

Nope...6-2 conference record.

W-Mizzou, OK St, Baylor, Tech, KU, aggy

L- 0U , Colorado

B12 Championship-W over corn 

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/texas/1996-schedule.html

Screenshot_20240913-195320_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fed5f31e1e26817e4789044eff898b1c.jpg

Edited by Dennis Taylor