cfbscoreboard.com

blacklab

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

This is basically what ESPN gives you if you sort by "all FBS" but you should get enough interest purely from folks that detest using ESPN for anything.

(this:)

Screenshot_20240913_161721_ESPN.thumb.jpg.c62a229aab6da04012e82086a90ef5fb.jpg

but do they have filters so you can just see games in progress, games within 7 points, etc?

• Hook 'Em 1

one thing that would be awesome if possible would be a hyperlink to the stream from that provider for the game. Kind of like how ESPN includes a 'Watch' button if the game is being broadcast on one of their channels. 

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

one thing that would be awesome if possible would be a hyperlink to the stream from that provider for the game. Kind of like how ESPN includes a 'Watch' button if the game is being broadcast on one of their channels. 

just put a streameast or sportsurge link at the bottom of the page...

• Hook 'Em 1

yeah, not linking to pirate streams, will look into the others

11 minutes ago, Soliver465 said:

$20 is well worth it.  Given what I spend during the football season it's not even a nit.

Sign me up.

I'll have the paid version up in the next week

33 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

This is basically what ESPN gives you if you sort by "all FBS" but you should get enough interest purely from folks that detest using ESPN for anything.

(this:)

Screenshot_20240913_161721_ESPN.thumb.jpg.c62a229aab6da04012e82086a90ef5fb.jpg

Yeah, but it sucks, especially on mobile. Sometimes it doesn't update. It is slow. Sometimes it just says fuck you. Sometimes it doesn't tell you much about TV. The new format looks like it would much easier to use. 

Great idea. I find that all the major sports sites get worse and worse and organizing schedules. 

In the current status, I suggest a hard demarcation line between days, so that it is obvious that there was a game last night, and one tonight. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nnm said:

IMG_3816.png

what device/browser are you on?

are you behind a firewall or work network?

7 minutes ago, DougO said:

Great idea. I find that all the major sports sites get worse and worse and organizing schedules. 

In the current status, I suggest a hard demarcation line between days, so that it is obvious that there was a game last night, and one tonight. 

the site only displays one day at a time, chosen from the top left dropdown

26 minutes ago, blacklab said:

what device/browser are you on?

are you behind a firewall or work network?

33 minutes ago, DougO said:

On iOS 17.6.1. 
Yes, I was on our work guest network. That’s probably what the issue is. It works now at home. 

25 minutes ago, pops said:

I'm assuming this defaults to my local time, correct?

Yes, defaults to local time of your browser/device

22 minutes ago, nnm said:

On iOS 17.6.1. 
Yes, I was on our work guest network. That’s probably what the issue is. It works now at home. 

Yeah, just registered the domain the other day so nanny type programs will block it for a week or two

22 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Can you provide a link to the cheerleaders for every team?

If you can find an api with that info I will add it 

12 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

Looks like it adjusts to whatever time zone you're in, but is there a way to show what time zone you're looking at so people don't get confused? 

Also, it needs more burnt orange. One button is not enough.

Good idea, I'll add that 

Wanted to be subtle and not scare off all other fanbases

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Its really cool, but for me $20 - I probably wouldn't do it, 3.99, 4.99 wouldn't blink at doing it.  $20 seems high for something I really don't "need" but $3-$5 I'd do it and might get hooked and accept a price hike later.

Was thinking $5  a month or $20 for the whole season

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, blacklab said:

Was thinking $5  a month or $20 for the whole season

I think I'd probably pitch in $20 or $5 per month to have a single point source like this. I hate digging for shit cause I'm a lazy fat slob and I'm not alone.

Edited by BurntEyes

Really nice layout and function.  The stadium view is the only one not terribly intuitive, but I was able to figure out what it was showing and how to filter and get out of it after 30 seconds or so.  I don’t think it provides much value to a user, though.  I also think “Lead” or “Score Gap” is a more intuitive title for the “Width” view.

If I were you, I’d only give away the TV Chart view that can be filtered by date.  Everything else would be on a paid version.  People will come, Ray.  

1 hour ago, Guadaloopy said:

Really nice layout and function.  The stadium view is the only one not terribly intuitive, but I was able to figure out what it was showing and how to filter and get out of it after 30 seconds or so.  I don’t think it provides much value to a user, though.  I also think “Lead” or “Score Gap” is a more intuitive title for the “Width” view.

If I were you, I’d only give away the TV Chart view that can be filtered by date.  Everything else would be on a paid version.  People will come, Ray.  

The idea behind the stadium view is for you to be able to get scores when you are at the stadium. Load the page before you get to the stadium and score updates only take 1k and should load even on the worst connection.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1