cfbscoreboard.com

blacklab

• immamac unpinned this topic

I like it! My only feedback is small. On the date, it'd be nice to see day of week before the month. Yes, I can glance at a calendar quickly, but I'm lazy. Also, the images for ESPN3 and ACC Extra won't load. I see

image.png.e460d4419b0f7b8c4d1cd0af396cfb90.png

1 hour ago, n64ra said:

I like it! My only feedback is small. On the date, it'd be nice to see day of week before the month. Yes, I can glance at a calendar quickly, but I'm lazy. Also, the images for ESPN3 and ACC Extra won't load. I see

image.png.e460d4419b0f7b8c4d1cd0af396cfb90.png

Thanks. Had forgotten about those images.

Added day of week to date, good suggestion

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Pretty damn cool. Showed it to my son and he said yep, I want to use that. He tracks sports and betting like some old Italian Mafioso.

What are you thinking of charging?

what's currently there will always be free, ads are coming at some point

I'm thinking $5 a month or $20 for the season. Will get ad free, make favorites, ignore channels, order channels and get text updates of scores.

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

With the TV chart, is it possible to get an API that will pull in the OU and spread?

Yes, I'll add that soon, I found another provider for the data that has that.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, blacklab said:

I'm thinking $5 a month or $20 for the season. Will get ad free, make favorites, ignore channels, order channels and get text updates of scores.

Him and his friends would jump at that. They are a pretty good sample group. some college to grads, mid 20's, first time with a bit of extra cash, and don't think of paying for a service like the olds do,

Other sports later on?

2 hours ago, blacklab said:

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Love it

40 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Him and his friends would jump at that. They are a pretty good sample group. some college to grads, mid 20's, first time with a bit of extra cash, and don't think of paying for a service like the olds do,

Other sports later on?

Great,

Yes, plan on College basketball and baseball and the NBA.

Not sure about NFL, so few games each week and so many other sources it's not really needed. But if I could get live odds from a few places and update them constantly it may have a market.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, blacklab said:

Great,

Yes, plan on College basketball and baseball and the NBA.

Not sure about NFL, so few games each week and so many other sources it's not really needed. But if I could get live odds from a few places and update them constantly it may have a market.

Fuck yeah! European Soccer would be nice. Oh, the odds on Cricket! You have a market in Bangalore I am sure.

One comment he made was being able to sort by team to 1- solve arguments with friends, and 2- See trends.

Anyway to have these filters be on like a 3x2 columns/rows?

Page feels empty when you’re on it via mobile. Would be cool to see more info right away when opening the page. 

3x2 with the next games right under would make it feel more active/informative.

IMG_8561.png

• Hook 'Em 2

So maybe this is jsut tied to the API, but when I have it set up as "in progress" it takes out the games that are in commercial breaks between quarters.

I am just trying to keep a screen up of all games that have kicked off and have not gone to final, but the in progress option sometimes drops games at half and in between quarters.