cfbscoreboard.com

blacklab

18 minutes ago, sith_horn said:
21 minutes ago, blacklab said:

In progress should show games between quarters now

what does the bottom of the screen show for time zone?

Times in UTC

I think it must have something to do with Firefox. I just opened up Brave and it shows Central Standard Time, specifically "Times in America/Chicago". Microsoft Edge is correct too. Might have something to do with my privacy settings.

Edited by sith_horn

this is great. there was some.... sports betting guy or someone who would do a grid like this every week and post it on twitter, I had a link to his twitter account just for that purpose. but then he stopped and I cursed at the sky wondering why nobody fucking does this

2 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Love stadium mode (currently at DKR) but needs a sort function, hard to quickly see the active scores with all the final ones intermixed.

It has a sort function, but I seem to be getting the same result as you.  Have "In Progress" selected but getting "Finals" as well. 

edit: Only on mobile.  Laptop works as expected.

Edited by Mittens

On 9/14/2024 at 12:51 PM, blacklab said:

great feedback guys, have to knock out a few things on the back end and will get on some of these suggestions

From an IP perspective, any issues with "recycling" ESPN's data through the apis?  Do they have terms and conditions for the re-use or is it just open-source or something similar?

Probably but haven't read deeply into the t's + c's. 

There's a whole community out there using them. I did find another source and will switch to that if espn sends me a note. Other people use the same api's and have said as long as you don't hit it more than 500 times in a day they really don't care.

Also there is now a upcoming/in progress/final dropdown on the stadium version

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, blacklab said:

Probably but haven't read deeply into the t's + c's. 

There's a whole community out there using them. I did find another source and will switch to that if espn sends me a note. Other people use the same api's and have said as long as you don't hit it more than 500 times in a day they really don't care.

Also there is now a upcoming/in progress/final dropdown on the stadium version

Just trying to keep ya out of the grease.

Bump for this weekend’s games. 

Also, this has probably been covered up thread, but <insert aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif>:

Instead of a specific date for the scoreboard, have you thought about doing “Week 4,” etc.  Usually I want to see how everyone in a conference is doing in a particular week, and if X team played on Thursday, Friday, etc., it doesn’t show up.