Based on the last week, Jigsaw has earned her own thread

C-Man

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Honestly, I can't decide which one should be more ashamed of banging the other.

Honestly, talking about golf courses to a series of increasingly artificial Wicked Stepmothers is exactly how Donald Trump should be living out his final years.  That’s a perfectly acceptable timeline for a tacky American plutocrat, the cursed part is that he broke containment. 

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Bill Maher accused her of fucking him, and so of course she hopped on Twitter and made sure everybody knew Maher accused her of banging Trump.

She’s not very subtle.

So it's okay for the right to accuse Kamala of sleeping her way to the top but they all want to grab their fainting couches when Maher says Loomer is doing the same with Trump?

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

So it's okay for the right to accuse Kamala of sleeping her way to the top but they all want to grab their fainting couches when Maher says Loomer is doing the same with Trump?

I just like the fact that Loomer put it out there, and made sure to mention Melania. She knew full well what she was doing when she posted that.

Good thing Donnie doesn’t have any pets for her to boil when he dumps her in a week or two.

Listen To Me GIF

• Hook 'Em 2