Based on the last week, Jigsaw has earned her own thread

C-Man

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Whether Trump wins or loses, it wont be because of that ignorant cum dumpster. She's just the latest circus freak orbiting planet Trump to get her 15 minutes of fame. 

He's headed down a really racist road with some of this comments over the last 48 hours, a lot more racist than his bullshit in the past.

I would say she's influenced him quite a bit, starting with the eating the pets nonsense.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I'm honestly really sad that Lobo/YGIFS isn't around to see this. He has to be smiling down enjoying the fuck out of this.

30 Rock Yes GIF by ADWEEK

Because there is no bottom (right @Brisketexan) Trump is starting to piss off Republican legislators who are watching him bring the RNC/GOP down.  Lindsey Graham and a few others maybe taking pot shots at Laura Loomer now, but if Loomer keeps working her blowjob voodoo over Trump and having him say worse and worse stuff (Trump blowing off the bomb threats and claiming that Springfield is hell on earth and overrun with illegals is another example), and if Loomer keeps up her twitter war against MTG and Graham, the list of Republican politicians openly bitching about Loomer/Trump will grow quickly.

Loomer could help Trump make a lot of Republicans stay home or leave the space blank, and if he gets demolished and takes down quite a few down-ballot seats in the process, all the while Lara Trump is controlling the RNC purse strings and saving all the money for Donnie, I honestly don't see how a lot of Republicans in Congress don't end up in a Republican civil war over this shit. 

Loomer is not the hero we deserve, but maybe the one we need.  Those of us who wanted the Republican Party completely wrecked and rebuilt may get our wish. Unfortunately it'll be people like Peter Thiel who are probably in the driver's seat when that happens.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

TLDR: Trump should be out there campaigning across actual battleground states with general feel-good messages, but Loomer has helped tied him down to fucking Springfield, Ohio, a town of 58,000 people, and the KKK/neo-Nazis are marching on the town, and Trump keeps trashing the shit out of the town and claiming it's overrun when anybody with a camera can see otherwise, and he can't let it go.

So thank you Laura.

Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

• Hook 'Em 6

GXO4caCW0AA8zyn.thumb.jpg.adbb9e616a8fe57b698552d67b29a720.jpg

Poor Indian guy below thought it was fun being racist until the racism came for him lol. Now he is big mad and doesn't understand this is the Leopard Eating People's Faces party. Dumb bastard doesn't understand no ethnic group is safe. Comments are what you would imagine.

• Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

46 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

GXO4caCW0AA8zyn.thumb.jpg.adbb9e616a8fe57b698552d67b29a720.jpg

Poor Indian guy below thought it was fun being racist until the racism came for him lol. Now he is big mad and doesn't understand this is the Leopard Eating People's Faces party. Dumb bastard doesn't understand no ethnic group is safe. Comments are what you would imagine.

You fucking guy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TeeDubya said:

Never-ending spirals of increasing purity to the ideology will weed everyone out at some point. 

And we’ve only seen the opening battle of the 2024 Republican Purity War.  The opening salvo is the woman closest to Trump trying to publicly out Lindsey Graham and locking horns with MTG.  

If she is still with Trump a week from now…hold on to your butts.  

Unlike Vance, Trump can ditch her though, and if he spends more and more time defending her, he might. But then she has receipts.  

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, "the best blowjob ever" is often "the most recent blowjob ever".  

True.  Even if it wasn’t, if you aren’t telling any girl that gives you BJ that it was the best you have ever had, you are missing out on a lot of repeat business. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

True.  Even if it wasn’t, if you aren’t telling any girl that gives you BJ that it was the best you have ever had, you are missing out on a lot of repeat business. 

Back in the day I would claim that I couldn't come via oral.  The ladies damn sure wanted to prove me wrong.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2