Based on the last week, Jigsaw has earned her own thread

C-Man

Here's the copy & paste of that Loomer article: 

Spoiler
This evening, gunshots rang out across the parking lot of one of Trump’s golf courses in what some are calling a second assassination attempt. The President is fine. But Laura Loomer is racing to the scene anyway, as she did the last time—later claiming that it was the President who wanted her there to confort him in the aftermath of Thomas Crooks’ failed shooting.

WIWv-QP2_normal.jpg

Laura Loomer

@LauraLoomer
·
18h

I AM DRIVING TO WEST PALM BEACH, FL TO COVER THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP! I will be posting updates from the scene once I get there! PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP AT ALL COSTS!

How Loomer expects to protect Trump isn’t clear, given that she is barred from owning a firearm anywhere in the United States. In fundraising emails, Laura Loomer tells her fans that she has been targeted by the FBI for political persecution. They’ve blacklisted her from owning a gun, she says, which threatens her physical safety.
But Loomer’s account misses out a critical detail: It’s not her politics, but rather her fragile mental state that prompted the Bureau to block her from possessing a firearm. Far from singling her out, the FBI has bent over backwards to gently explain to Loomer why she is not a fit person to own a gun.
For instance, a letter they sent her in 2020, in response to her appeal, delicately cited the two involuntary psychiatric holds her own father, Jeff Loomer, had placed her under in the prior half-decade. I know because I’ve seen the letter they sent her in response to her appeal. I have a copy of it in my safe in Los Angeles.
And I know because Jeff, at first reluctant to speak with me, but eventually, once again fearing for his daughter’s mental health this week, confirmed it by telephone on Friday. Jeff, evidently frightened of his daughter, spoke in hushed tones about her emotional volatility and admitted she had attempted suicide several times. “I wouldn’t allow her a gun,” he admitted.

Loomer accused Twitter in 2018 of encouraging her to kill herself
Laura Loomer has been diagnosed at various times and by various doctors as suffering from bipolar disorder, histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder. Loomer’s mother, whom we are not naming today, is an alcoholic, manic depressive and suffers from bipolar disorder, in common with her daughter.
“I just remember the police were often at my home.” Loomer told The Spectator in 2019. “I grew up a very anxious, depressed kid. I had struggles with depression, so I would use politics as a kind of outlet to escape all the dysfunction of my life.”
“I had really bad anxiety and depression, and then I started to basically deal with the depression by doing cocaine. I was never a drug user before, but I was using cocaine to kind of deal with it.
“There were phases when I wouldn’t sleep for three days straight, and one morning I woke up and drove myself to a cliff, and it was cold and kind of snowy outside. It was February. I tried to kill myself… like, legitimately tried to kill myself.”
Journalist Jon Levine says Loomer once texted him: “What is the point of life anymore? … I’d rather kill myself than let them take a victory lap.”
Loomer has two brothers. One is a violent schizophrenic who is permanently incarcerated in a psychiatric facility. He will never be released. The other also suffers from depression and mood disorders, and has been in and out of institutions all his life. We are not naming either brother for the sake of their privacy.

It was an open secret at every level of her congressional campaign in 2020 that Loomer was on a cocktail of prescription drugs, including mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, and antidepressants.
Throughout Loomer’s Congressional campaign, she had her phone confiscated and was instructed to delete dozens of screeds about other candidates, including this now-deleted Telegram post about Trump-endorsed Anna Paulina Luna, now a sitting Congresswoman:
Anna Paulina Lunatic is an absolute con artist and liar. This is a woman who falsely claims to be a combat veteran when she was a pencil pusher in the Air Force, a stripper, and now she's falsely claiming that she was the only Censored candidate in 2020, even though she had access to all social media. What an absolute liar. I was the only deplatformed candidate in 2020, and I am still the only deplatformed candidate in the entire country. Here's a little story about how much of a liar this crazy lunatic truly is. When she was looking to contact the FEC about Twitter, she asked me who my FEC lawyer was. She then hired the same exact lawyer that I hired, and pretended to be censored the entire election season even though she had a Twitter account. The real reason why they won't verify her account is because her name isn't even Anna Paulina Luna. It's Anna Meyerhoffer. As far as I know, there are no records that show that she has legally changed her name. This is a woman whose rabid dog attacked a young boy, sending him to the hospital with stitches, and this is a woman who falsely accused all of her opponents of trying to conspire to kill her. She's certifiably mental, And she's really screwing with the wrong person if she thinks I'm gonna let her get away with claiming that she is the only Censored candidate in 2020. I'm looking forward to watching her campaign burn to the ground. How exactly are you censored when you have access to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? She needs to be exposed for her stolen valor, her fake name, her past working as a stripper at red rose Gentlemens club, and the fact that she's just a total nutcase. On top of being a liar, she's absolute trash. Her father died about a month ago in a car crash, and then she sent out a fundraising email fundraising off of his dead body. What a filthy pig Anna Paulina lunatic is. Now that she has disrespected me like that by lying and saying she's the only censored candidate in the nation, I will recruit an army of grassroots activists to campaign against her in her home district and I will fundraise for her opponents. Don't ever cross me again Anna. And watch your mouth, crazy girl. All I can say, is Anna Paulina Lunatic is a liar, and the entire world needs to know Just how nasty this former stripper truly is.
Years earlier, James O’Keefe had taken Loomer out of the field during her employment at Project Veritas until she got back on her medication. O'Keefe declined to comment for this story, possibly because, according to two people who worked with Loomer between 2021 and 2023, Laura claims she secretly filmed the pair of them having sex, and says she threatened O’Keefe that she would release the tape if he ever talked about her publicly.
In order for Loomer to run for office, her general consultant required that she regularly see a psychiatrist, and that she stay on every medication prescribed to her. She didn’t. Eight days out from the election in 2020, Loomer–after being confronted about sexually assaulting a young male campaign volunteer–called advisor Roger Stone, and told him she had driven past the retailer Lowe’s several times, mulling over the purchase of rope with which to hang herself.
The news surprised no one. Nor did the oblivious ingratitude of shopping at Lowe’s when the founder of Home Depot was a major donor to her campaign. Even when contemplating suicide, Loomer couldn’t stay loyal to the people who were loyal to her.

0:01 / 0:19

Speaking to Alex Jones about her social media bans, Loomer appears to be in the grip of a psychotic episode
After losing the election, Loomer was confined to the guest bedroom of a well-known Palm Beach County political operative on suicide watch. “I have nothing to live for,” Loomer would repeat on an endless cycle, wandering listless through the four-bedroom gated community mansion.
“I was supposed to be the youngest ever Member of Congress,” she complained despairingly. “Now I have nothing. I have nothing. My life is ruined. I have no future.”

I have copies of several of her presecriptions, and a photograph of her bedside table and another of her handbag showing medication labels that confirm she was on high doses of powerful antipsychotic drugs. I am not releasing these photographs to the public at this time.
The FBI declined to comment on the specifics of Loomer’s case, citing confidentiality, but confirmed that it was “extremely likely” that any citizen with her mental health history would not be permitted a firearm, in Florida or any other state.
Every member of Laura Loomer’s 2020 campaign staff approached by me ahead of publication declined to comment. Each of them gave the same reason: Fear of public reprisals. Laura Loomer did not return a request for comment.
A tearful Jeff Loomer declined to say over the phone whether he was currently considering another involuntary psychiatric hold for his daughter, given her bizarre claim this week that she has been performing oral sex on President Trump, but did not rule it out.

In Part Two, we unravel the mystery of Laura Loomer’s true ethnic and religious heritage, and reveal what led every major Jewish donor to abandon her in 2021

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

47 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

For those of us no longer on Twitter, can you put the article on here?

Here you go:

Why Can’t Laura Loomer Own A Gun? I Asked Her Father Jeff, And The FBI

This evening, gunshots rang out across the parking lot of one of Trump’s golf courses in what some are calling a second assassination attempt. The President is fine. But Laura Loomer is racing to the scene anyway, as she did the last time—later claiming that it was the President who wanted her there to confort him in the aftermath of Thomas Crooks’ failed shooting.

Laura Loomer

@LauraLoomer

·

18h

I AM DRIVING TO WEST PALM BEACH, FL TO COVER THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP! I will be posting updates from the scene once I get there! PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP AT ALL COSTS!

How Loomer expects to protect Trump isn’t clear, given that she is barred from owning a firearm anywhere in the United States. In fundraising emails, Laura Loomer tells her fans that she has been targeted by the FBI for political persecution. They’ve blacklisted her from owning a gun, she says, which threatens her physical safety.

But Loomer’s account misses out a critical detail: It’s not her politics, but rather her fragile mental state that prompted the Bureau to block her from possessing a firearm. Far from singling her out, the FBI has bent over backwards to gently explain to Loomer why she is not a fit person to own a gun.

For instance, a letter they sent her in 2020, in response to her appeal, delicately cited the two involuntary psychiatric holds her own father, Jeff Loomer, had placed her under in the prior half-decade. I know because I’ve seen the letter they sent her in response to her appeal. I have a copy of it in my safe in Los Angeles.

And I know because Jeff, at first reluctant to speak with me, but eventually, once again fearing for his daughter’s mental health this week, confirmed it by telephone on Friday. Jeff, evidently frightened of his daughter, spoke in hushed tones about her emotional volatility and admitted she had attempted suicide several times. “I wouldn’t allow her a gun,” he admitted.

Loomer accused Twitter in 2018 of encouraging her to kill herself

Laura Loomer has been diagnosed at various times and by various doctors as suffering from bipolar disorder, histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder. Loomer’s mother, whom we are not naming today, is an alcoholic, manic depressive and suffers from bipolar disorder, in common with her daughter.

“I just remember the police were often at my home.” Loomer told The Spectator in 2019. “I grew up a very anxious, depressed kid. I had struggles with depression, so I would use politics as a kind of outlet to escape all the dysfunction of my life.”

“I had really bad anxiety and depression, and then I started to basically deal with the depression by doing cocaine. I was never a drug user before, but I was using cocaine to kind of deal with it.

“There were phases when I wouldn’t sleep for three days straight, and one morning I woke up and drove myself to a cliff, and it was cold and kind of snowy outside. It was February. I tried to kill myself… like, legitimately tried to kill myself.”

Journalist Jon Levine says Loomer once texted him: “What is the point of life anymore? … I’d rather kill myself than let them take a victory lap.”

Loomer has two brothers. One is a violent schizophrenic who is permanently incarcerated in a psychiatric facility. He will never be released. The other also suffers from depression and mood disorders, and has been in and out of institutions all his life. We are not naming either brother for the sake of their privacy.

It was an open secret at every level of her congressional campaign in 2020 that Loomer was on a cocktail of prescription drugs, including mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, and antidepressants.

Throughout Loomer’s Congressional campaign, she had her phone confiscated and was instructed to delete dozens of screeds about other candidates, including this now-deleted Telegram post about Trump-endorsed Anna Paulina Luna, now a sitting Congresswoman:

Anna Paulina Lunatic is an absolute con artist and liar. This is a woman who falsely claims to be a combat veteran when she was a pencil pusher in the Air Force, a stripper, and now she's falsely claiming that she was the only Censored candidate in 2020, even though she had access to all social media. What an absolute liar. I was the only deplatformed candidate in 2020, and I am still the only deplatformed candidate in the entire country. Here's a little story about how much of a liar this crazy lunatic truly is. When she was looking to contact the FEC about Twitter, she asked me who my FEC lawyer was. She then hired the same exact lawyer that I hired, and pretended to be censored the entire election season even though she had a Twitter account. The real reason why they won't verify her account is because her name isn't even Anna Paulina Luna. It's Anna Meyerhoffer. As far as I know, there are no records that show that she has legally changed her name. This is a woman whose rabid dog attacked a young boy, sending him to the hospital with stitches, and this is a woman who falsely accused all of her opponents of trying to conspire to kill her. She's certifiably mental, And she's really screwing with the wrong person if she thinks I'm gonna let her get away with claiming that she is the only Censored candidate in 2020. I'm looking forward to watching her campaign burn to the ground. How exactly are you censored when you have access to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? She needs to be exposed for her stolen valor, her fake name, her past working as a stripper at red rose Gentlemens club, and the fact that she's just a total nutcase. On top of being a liar, she's absolute trash. Her father died about a month ago in a car crash, and then she sent out a fundraising email fundraising off of his dead body. What a filthy pig Anna Paulina lunatic is. Now that she has disrespected me like that by lying and saying she's the only censored candidate in the nation, I will recruit an army of grassroots activists to campaign against her in her home district and I will fundraise for her opponents. Don't ever cross me again Anna. And watch your mouth, crazy girl. All I can say, is Anna Paulina Lunatic is a liar, and the entire world needs to know Just how nasty this former stripper truly is.

Years earlier, James O’Keefe had taken Loomer out of the field during her employment at Project Veritas until she got back on her medication. O'Keefe declined to comment for this story, possibly because, according to two people who worked with Loomer between 2021 and 2023, Laura claims she secretly filmed the pair of them having sex, and says she threatened O’Keefe that she would release the tape if he ever talked about her publicly.

In order for Loomer to run for office, her general consultant required that she regularly see a psychiatrist, and that she stay on every medication prescribed to her. She didn’t. Eight days out from the election in 2020, Loomer–after being confronted about sexually assaulting a young male campaign volunteer–called advisor Roger Stone, and told him she had driven past the retailer Lowe’s several times, mulling over the purchase of rope with which to hang herself.

The news surprised no one. Nor did the oblivious ingratitude of shopping at Lowe’s when the founder of Home Depot was a major donor to her campaign. Even when contemplating suicide, Loomer couldn’t stay loyal to the people who were loyal to her.

Speaking to Alex Jones about her social media bans, Loomer appears to be in the grip of a psychotic episode

After losing the election, Loomer was confined to the guest bedroom of a well-known Palm Beach County political operative on suicide watch. “I have nothing to live for,” Loomer would repeat on an endless cycle, wandering listless through the four-bedroom gated community mansion.

“I was supposed to be the youngest ever Member of Congress,” she complained despairingly. “Now I have nothing. I have nothing. My life is ruined. I have no future.”

I have copies of several of her presecriptions, and a photograph of her bedside table and another of her handbag showing medication labels that confirm she was on high doses of powerful antipsychotic drugs. I am not releasing these photographs to the public at this time.

The FBI declined to comment on the specifics of Loomer’s case, citing confidentiality, but confirmed that it was “extremely likely” that any citizen with her mental health history would not be permitted a firearm, in Florida or any other state.

Every member of Laura Loomer’s 2020 campaign staff approached by me ahead of publication declined to comment. Each of them gave the same reason: Fear of public reprisals. Laura Loomer did not return a request for comment.

A tearful Jeff Loomer declined to say over the phone whether he was currently considering another involuntary psychiatric hold for his daughter, given her bizarre claim this week that she has been performing oral sex on President Trump, but did not rule it out.

In Part Two, we unravel the mystery of Laura Loomer’s true ethnic and religious heritage, and reveal what led every major Jewish donor to abandon her in 2021

• Hook 'Em 4

8 hours ago, BamaATL said:

This woman is the actual full blown embodiment of the mental health crisis within the Republican ranks, someone that desperately needs help, and won't have a hope in hell of ever getting it because of her voting choices.  The fact that she's anywhere near anyone running for political office to include something as minor as a small town council person let alone within a whisper of a potential President, is just pitiful.  It speaks to the gross negligence of the "adults in the room" in the leadership of the Republican Party and their willful acceptance of what they know to be wrong, crazy, and dangerous, etc. for the sake of power.  When the Republican Party repeatedly abandoned whatever morals they may have once had for the sake of Trump and power, this was the inevitable result, people that have no business whatsoever being anywhere near power, within in a whisker of it.  The scary thing is, it's not like Loomer is some sort of outlier among this group, she's just the flavor of week, there are plenty more, all similarly damaged people ready to take her place in a heartbeat.  

Reminds me of that IP Lawyer in the weird group sex thing up in the Park Cities a few years ago.  She ended up getting hospitalized but she tore everything down first.  I hope Loomer tears everything down around her.

5 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Reminds me of that IP Lawyer in the weird group sex thing up in the Park Cities a few years ago.  She ended up getting hospitalized but she tore everything down first.  I hope Loomer tears everything down around her.

Well, except for a couple of things.  All the people she implicated are still around and as powerful as ever.  She's disbarred and dead.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

10 hours ago, BamaATL said:

This woman is the actual full blown embodiment of the mental health crisis within the Republican ranks, someone that desperately needs help, and won't have a hope in hell of ever getting it because of her voting choices.  The fact that she's anywhere near anyone running for political office to include something as minor as a small town council person let alone within a whisper of a potential President, is just pitiful.  It speaks to the gross negligence of the "adults in the room" in the leadership of the Republican Party and their willful acceptance of what they know to be wrong, crazy, and dangerous, etc. for the sake of power.  When the Republican Party repeatedly abandoned whatever morals they may have once had for the sake of Trump and power, this was the inevitable result, people that have no business whatsoever being anywhere near power, within in a whisker of it.  The scary thing is, it's not like Loomer is some sort of outlier among this group, she's just the flavor of week, there are plenty more, all similarly damaged people ready to take her place in a heartbeat.  

1000% this. If you took this one issue and applied it to any other candidate in history - it would disqualify them. Leave all of the other issues that Trump has in a massive pile over in the corner and consider this one thing in a vacuum. He is spending some of the most valuable time he has left in his campaign - debate prep and the 9/11 memorial - with a certifiable bat-shit crazy conspiracy theorist shit bag. It's an incredible indictment of his judgement! Taking a 9/11 truther with you to the 9/11 memorial in NYC!? What in the actual fuck?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

watching arrested development GIF

Star Wars GIF

• Haha 2

So Marge and Ladybugs have kept their mouths shut about Loomer. I guess she put them in their place. None of these people have a spine when it comes to doing what’s best for the country. They’re all in it for themselves and got shut down by a white nationalist on twitter.

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, royiv said:

So Marge and Ladybugs have kept their mouths shut about Loomer. I guess she put them in their place. None of these people have a spine when it comes to doing what’s best for the country. They’re all in it for themselves and got shut down by a white nationalist on twitter.

Or they know that she has the attention span of a gnat, and will move on to some other racist dog whistle that will ultimately cover herself in shit. 

Ladybugs is well aware of this, and the three toed sloth has just discovered the old adage if you wrestle with pigs you get covered in muck.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

what?

It was a lawyer named Chelsea Davis.  She accused a number of prominent IP lawyers and litigation finance people of groping her and passing her around at various Dallas bars and venues.

She was pretty floridly bipolar and maybe schizophrenic.  Her activities got the attention of the bar, who suspended her indefinitely for mental unfitness.  She committed suicide months or a year or two later.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/a-dallas-lawyer-claims-her-boss-forced-her-into-sex-slavery-thinks-navy-seals-are-watching-her-7126872

https://www.txboda.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/DAvis54202 Order Indef Disability Suspension.pdf

https://www.turrentinejacksonmorrow.com/obituaries/chelsea-lynn-davis

She was crazy as a shithouse rat but RIP nonetheless.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

It was a lawyer named Chelsea Davis.  She accused a number of prominent IP lawyers and litigation finance people of groping her and passing her around at various Dallas bars and venues.

She was pretty floridly bipolar and maybe schizophrenic.  Her activities got the attention of the bar, who suspended her indefinitely for mental unfitness.  She committed suicide months or a year or two later.

Damn they did a good job of scrubbing the internet of this group sex story.

1 hour ago, pacman said:

Trump took a 9/11 conspiracy theorist to the 9/11 ceremony lol but "he doesn't agree with her statements" and she "is just a supporter".

This is awesome. It's pretty clear having her around is causing issues and she will not go down quietly.

Yeah, the sound deadening on planes is pretty terrible

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Reporter: I understand you keep saying Trump doesn't agree with everything she says. Does he agree with her that Marjorie Taylor Greene's vagina bears a likeness to an Arby's sandwich? If he agrees, is it more Classic, Double, or Half Pound of slow roasted roast beef? 

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I found one article about it. How sad, she definitely needed medication and probably a guardian.

It's also very telling that this article was from 2013. No way a publication could get away with this kind of dismissive tone post-MeToo (even if the accuser is every bit as unhinged as she was)

43 minutes ago, royiv said:

Yeah, they realized she'll be the first lady if Trump wins in November

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, pacman said:

Trump took a 9/11 conspiracy theorist to the 9/11 ceremony lol but "he doesn't agree with her statements" and she "is just a supporter".

This is awesome. It's pretty clear having her around is causing issues and she will not go down quietly.

She definitely fakes the gagging noises

• Haha 3

Now Milo says Loomer isn't even Jewish: 

Everybody knows Laura Loomer is Jewish, and not just because she loves giving head and bragging about it afterwards. Everybody knows because she never shuts up about it. Loomer has been trading on her "Jewishness" for nearly a decade, using it to raise millions of dollars from Jewish donors for her failed Congressional campaigns.

She leverages it endlessly on X and in interviews, mostly to afford her insulation from criticism after some crude or childish expression of hatred for Muslim cab drivers, doner kebabs, Friday prayers, or whatever. But what if I told you it was all a lie? Most likely, you'd scoff in disbelief.

After all, Loomer might be a troubled woman. She might have only a passing acquaintance with the truth. But she'd never lie about something so fundamental. She'd never invent an ethnicity, or religious convictions, just so she could get away with being more prejudiced. Would she?

She did. Pawl Bazile is a filmmaker who lives in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, who worked for Loomer in 2017. Bazile is the man who came up with the term "Loomering" to describe Loomer's uniquely brazen and infantile take on journalism. He was also present the day Loomer first decided to masquerade as Jewish, at the March Against Sharia Law in the Summer of 2017.

Pawl Bazile speaks at the March Against Sharia Law in 2017. Laura Loomer's original nose is visible in the background

"I briefly worked with Laura Loomer producing videos when she was at Rebel Media," Bazile explains. "I worked on the promise of a salaried position that never materialized, getting her booked at the March Against Sharia Law in 2017. Immediately before the event, she produced a golden Star of David necklace from a plastic bag and told me she just bought it."

Bazile continues: "She explained to me that she was going to wear it so she can berate Muslims during her speech and tell anyone criticizing her she is just defending Israel as a Jew. Laura laughed about it as she asked me to fasten the clasp on the necklace before giving a speech that she begrudgingly had to write that morning, because the organizers shot down her original plan to 'just burn a Koran.'"

Loomer's father, Jeff, is an atheist with some Jewish heritage, but sent Loomer to a Catholic boarding school. Her mother is a British Anglo-Saxon Protestant; her stepmother, too, is Christian.

Loomer doesn't attend any shul, temple or synagogue, and doesn't keep Shabbos or observe Jewish holidays, even though she posts about them assiduously on X. Gruesome reports from her former sexual conquests suggest she has never once immersed herself in a mikvah.

Loomer has confirmed in interviews that she was raised in a secular household, and said on multiple occasions that she considers herself an atheist.

Loomer's stunning ignorance about her own supposed ethnic and religious background is best illustrated by an embarrassing shambles I witnessed personally on her Congressional campaign in Florida's twenty-first district.

Handed a folder containing her speech to Palm Beach County's Jewish Republicans, Loomer seized a pink highlighter and drew a pentagram on the cover. Yes, a pentagram. She reacted angrily when I snatched the folder from her hands. It transpired that Loomer could not tell the difference between a pentagram and a Star of David. She couldn't even copy them accurately.

Loomer doesn't speak Hebrew or Yiddish, never had a bat mitzvah, and used the Yiddish word "meshuggenah," meaning "crazy," incorrectly in an ad targeting her opponent Lois Frankel in the same election.

Loomer claims her British Christian mother has some Jewish ancestry, satisfying Jewish matrilineal requirements. But that, too, is a lie: We checked her mother's family tree back four generations. There aren't any Jews on it.

She also likes to brandish a "certificate" she acquired from an obscure rabbi in Israel as "proof" of her Jewishness. But the document can be obtained by anyone who pays a small fee, and the rabbi who issues them doesn't check any of the claims applicants make.

(To test this theory, I acquired certificates for both of my cats, Helen and Troy, in preparation for this story. Both are now as Jewish as Loomer is.)

Loomer was the only candidate to win her primary rejected by the Republican Jewish Coalition and not endorsed in 2020--reportedly because someone had told them her Jewish identity was a confection.

Loomer's physical transformation has been dramatic and shocking

And then there's the small matter of her plastic surgery. I like to joke on X that Loomer is the only person in history ever to get rhinoplasty to look more Jewish. Don't believe me? Google a few before and after photos for yourself. What a shande far di goyim.

In Part One, we revealed Laura Loomer's disturbing history of suicide attempts, psychiatric holds and drug abuse. In Part Three, we meet victims of her aggressive, decades-long XXX of sexual assault, including the 20-year-old campaign volunteer she forced herself on nightly in 2020.

Edited by C-Man
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

It’s entirely possible that Milo is Ladybug’s (or the Party’s in general) response.
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 9/17/2024 at 8:57 AM, gernblansten said:

Reporter: I understand you keep saying Trump doesn't agree with everything she says. Does he agree with her that Marjorie Taylor Greene's vagina bears a likeness to an Arby's sandwich? If he agrees, is it more Classic, Double, or Half Pound of slow roasted roast beef? 

Clearly it's the Beef 'n Cheese.