Based on the last week, Jigsaw has earned her own thread

C-Man

Laura, I hear you.  Sounds like you're in a tough spot.  So.....you wonder what are you gonna do.

Have you, umm, maybe looked into NOT being a psychotic bitch?  Just as a starting point, you know, to get things rolling in the right direction?  No, you haven't?  Hmmmm.  I think I'm figuring out the problem here.

• Hook 'Em 1

They probably made her sign some sort of NDA for a nice chunk of change to keep her mouth shut (she hasn’t blown up yet and it’s been 24 hrs).

Election will pass, they won’t pay her, and then she’ll run her mouth about a bunch of shit we don’t have on our bingo cards yet.

Edited by tx ind
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/bill-maher-hbo-laura-loomer-donald-trump-defamation-lawsuit-1236040909/

The complaint has been filed in the Florida district “where Ms. Loomer ran for U.S. Congress and has strong roots and has a community reputation as a respected moral figure,” according to a statement, which also noted that she is seeking $150 million plus punitive damages.

The legal filing quotes comments that Maher made on the Sept. 13 edition of Real Time on HBO this way: “I think maybe Laura Loomer is in an arranged relationship to affect the election because she’s very close to Trump. She’s 31, looks like his type. We did an editorial here a few years ago … it was basically, who’s Trump f***ing? Because, I said, you know, it’s not nobody. He’s been a dog for too long, and it’s not Melania. I think we may have our answer this week. I think it might be Laura Loomer.”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasHooch said:

Discovery will be fun.

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Bill Maher may not be getting the cream of the crop these days, but even HBO's 'C' Team lawyers have to be laughing about this one.

If she were an attention whore, it would be a great way to try and get paid while also dropping hints that she banged him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1