Thread for games that started in the morning because G650 is a dildo

mdmost

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

If we were in 1978 yet, then we'd be extolling the virtues of beers like Schlitz and such, except not on the Net nor PCs and smartphones. Lulz.

'78 I was humping it to the neighborhood grocery store for a sixer of Schlitz and a pack of Marlboro Reds for the old man.  And candy for me.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Better chance of a defensive score, or at least something if they can hold Memphis, than 4th and 29 or whatever the hell it was. 

Yea I guess but now they get it back right where they were with a minute less of time, no timeouts and a long long field for a guy who doesn't really seem to be able to throw the ball.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Yea I guess but now they get it back right where they were with a minute less of time, no timeouts and a long long field for a guy who doesn't really seem to be able to throw the ball.

They were fucked either way, imo. A makable 4th, you have to go. This at least gives them a shot, as impossible as it still is.