"Of Fatboys and Frauds" -aggy vs Florida game thread

Surly Bevo

12 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Yeah, watching games like this makes you really appreciate having Sark scheming and calling our plays.

I wouldn’t trade Sark for any coach in college football. His offensive scheme and playcalling have no peer. By far and away my favorite UT coach of my lifetime.

Edited by Macklemore

2 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

Can’t wait for us to kick aggy’s ass at their house. I think we match up really well with them on defense. We’d play similarly to Michigan as none of their skill players are threatening. UF may be challenging Mississippi State and Arky for the worst team in the SEC this year.

aggie is really, really terrible. UF is just complete and total garbage. 

2 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

Can’t wait for us to kick aggy’s ass at their house. I think we match up really well with them on defense. We’d play similarly to Michigan as none of their skill players are threatening. UF may be challenging Mississippi State and Arky for the worst team in the SEC this year.

Arky is much better than Florida. Not good but better 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

I'm ready for Florida at home. 

That's going to be a complete massacre with their DB injuries. Our WRs are going to do unthinkable things to their defense. 

6 minutes ago, Jebus said:

You are actually at this game?  And you stayed through a rain delay to get some more?

brother, why?

I paid $80 hard earned for 2 tickets man. I’m going to get my money’s worth :) Real reason I’m sticking around - the shuttles back to the parking garage I’m at don’t start running until the 4th quarter. FML.

Edited by Macklemore

4 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Just saw the aggy commercial where they talk about what they stand for. When they said loyalty they showed the baseball team and paused. Little dig on Sclosh?

you must have missed the aggie screenshot thread (congratulations on valuing your time, by the way) where all the aggies were creaming their overalls to that incredible takedown

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I can’t believe that there aren’t any big titted Florida girls in the stands wearing wet white t-shirts to show on tv

you're just asking to get fisted by the monkey's paw here

4 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

IMG_3505.thumb.jpeg.dd98d23e58e8c9f83c4d952c71b299af.jpeg

just be glad the t-shirt is black

• Haha 1