Texas vs. UTSA - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

4 minutes ago, JGrayDBU said:

Just had flashbacks to the bad year of Mack when Colt got injured in the game against 'bama.

Colt's lighting it up, and we had soft spot on the schedule in November.  It was time to take the training wheels off of Gilbert. Colt gives us a nice halftime lead, but what does Mack do?  He has Gilbert hand off the entire 2nd half.

Sark-you can prove you can be better than Mack ever dreamed.  Sit Ewers next week, and let Arch play the entire game with the entire playbook, or 90% of the playbook!  It is gonna take 2 deep at every position, so let's get the 2 deep experience at every position!!

Please don’t remind me of this situation versus Bama. Was in the East end zone when we were getting back into the game. Subsequent series resulted in a turnover and the game was over

Just now, The Original CaliHorn said:

Please don’t remind me of this situation versus Bama. Was in the East end zone when we were getting back into the game. Subsequent series resulted in a turnover and the game was over

I still believe that we were the better team that day in the Rose Bowl with Colt

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I'm going to see this as glass half full. We have possibly 17 games to play during the season and no amount of 4th quarter mop up duty was going to get arch the experience he is about to get tonight and the next 1-2 games as the starter. Quin is inury prone and we need arch to be a quality back up. This is how you get him there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

It depends alot on how bad it really is, but if it was a tear Quinn wouldn't be on the sideline. How hes acting he is not even heavily taped or immobilized, so I am hoping it is more precautionary than anything.

I’d think if he was in a lot of pain and if what the Surly doctors posted on here is correct, he would’ve been in the locker room to ice it down.   He wasn’t even wearing an ice pack over the area from what it looked like.

I'm going to see this as glass half full. We have possibly 17 games to play during the season and no amount of 4th quarter mop up duty was going to get arch the experience he is about to get tonight and the next 1-2 games as the starter. Quin is inury prone and we need arch to be a quality back up. This is how you get him there. 

Plus a game like this brings the players back down to earth after sniffing their own farts after the Michigan W.
  • Hook 'Em 1