This is a scary good football team

ztejas

I love this team. We are so deep it’s amazing. I still have a few questions to be answered though:

1) What happens when our secondary faces a qb with a pulse?

2) Will we be able to run the ball against top tier teams? I hate that we don’t run more than we do.

3) Can Quinn stay healthy? 

4) Will we be able to get out of our own way? The false starts are getting ridiculous.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

I love this team. We are so deep it’s amazing. I still have a few questions to be answered though:

1) What happens when our secondary faces a qb with a pulse?

2) Will we be able to run the ball against top tier teams? I hate that we don’t run more than we do.

3) Can Quinn stay healthy? 

4) Will we be able to get out of our own way? The false starts are getting ridiculous.

1. They'll get better. Georgia is currently the only team that has a WR's with a pulse. 

2. I suspect we will. Gibson is looking as advertised and is already a year ahead of where he should be. Blue will be back, and Wisner is a dude. 

3. Who knows? Every time he's been hurt he's come back and done extremely well. 

4. Those should get cleaned up. Cam Williams is still getting used to being a starter. The second half of the season and he should level up. It's just game 3. We get a bye before ou, so that's plenty of time to watch film and clean things up. I noticed a lot of players watching on those IPads of previous plays, so they're self-motivated, which is a great sign. 

There should be no QB Controversy this year. That said, every game need to be considered a must win, and if in any given game, for some reason, Quinn hits a wall, and looks as though he won't be able to get the job done, Sark should wait as long as possible, but then give Manning a few series to see if he can turn things around. If he does, he stays in until the end of the game, but the following week they go back to Quinn as Number One. Teamwork.

Looks like we're set at QB for at least another 4 years or so. 

1 hour ago, Gucci_Suit said:

My point is that OU will be ready to play us. Because other than 2022, your guys always bring it. And it pisses me right off. 

You do feel more emotion on the OU sideline most years coming out in Dallas, but that’s not gonna get it done this year.  Running into a buzzsaw.