Week 4, 2024; ULM at Texas

Wulaw Horn

In the cosmic timeline, it simply just may be this is the way it was supposed to be.  Quinn can use his time to study film, and Arch doesn't just get his feet wet.  He can wade on in and start and finish a couple of games (taking Owens with him). In my book, you can never have enough experience.  I'd say I'm more worried about the RBs, but with a couple of cupcakes on the table I believe we'll be OK.  Still a nice time to be a TEXAS fan.  

38 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

In the cosmic timeline, it simply just may be this is the way it was supposed to be.  Quinn can use his time to study film, and Arch doesn't just get his feet wet.  He can wade on in and start and finish a couple of games (taking Owens with him). In my book, you can never have enough experience.  I'd say I'm more worried about the RBs, but with a couple of cupcakes on the table I believe we'll be OK.  Still a nice time to be a TEXAS fan.  

Especially with a 12 team playoff and us playing potentially 15-16 games.  It’s a long season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I fucking love this part of the schedule.  Give me 3 straight cupcake bitches and absolutely develop the fuck out of everyone.  That way when the shit hits the fan we have 85 dudes ready to plug and play at a moments notice. 

I loved the all white package last night with the walk ons. Everyone eats. Everyone gets experience. If Quinn gets a bump week 8 we aren’t worried that our back up who hasn’t seen a snap is gonna doom us.   Same with our 4th and 5th string rbs and WRs. 

texas 52-7

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
33 minutes ago, Pimphand said:
General Booty finally gets his shot at Texas after getting snubbed in 2022

Jesus, how can someone with an awesome name like that suck badly enough to land at ULM?

He did spend the last 2 years in Norman so he was trained in the way of the suck.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I fucking love this part of the schedule.  Give me 3 straight cupcake bitches and absolutely develop the fuck out of everyone.  That way when the shit hits the fan we have 85 dudes ready to plug and play at a moments notice. 

I loved the all white package last night with the walk ons. Everyone eats. Everyone gets experience. If Quinn gets a bump week 8 we aren’t worried that our back up who hasn’t seen a snap is gonna doom us.   Same with our 4th and 5th string rbs and WRs. 

texas 52-7

can't emphasize enough the majesty of having the instrument that can do this, and a coach that understands the imperative to do it

even when mack had the instrument, he would call off the dogs, and waste the opportunity for real reps deep down the roster

akers was the last coach we had that would use the weapon

forty+ fucking years

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

My oldest son's first game in person was last year K State. Also with Quinn injured, and it was way too tense, although ultimately it was an exciting win.

My younger boy's first game will be this one. Likely another backup QB start, but I'm betting it goes a little better.

And now they're ranked #1. Pretty good first game for him.

• Hook 'Em 1

SEC Network+ is complementary to SEC Network offering exclusive digital events. It is accessible with your TV provider credentials and is available via the ESPN APP on smartphones, tablets, connected streaming devices, or espn.com/watch.

Watching SEC College Football on [...] SEC Network+

supposedly this will also work for Texas baseball as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Yes most systems have them as a bit worse. It's just that they haven't played anyone as good as Texas State, let alone Texas. 

They started last year 2-0 against bad teams and then finished 0-10. 

Probably the same story here. They won't finish 0-10 but not bowl eligible is my guess. 

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

They started last year 2-0 against bad teams and then finished 0-10. 

Probably the same story here. They won't finish 0-10 but not bowl eligible is my guess. 

I posted the numbers earlier with ULM running the ball basically 75% of time, which means they are probably just going to try and milk the clock between every play, limit possessions as best as possible, and get out as quick as they can.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

No, you will need to log into the ESPN app using your YTTV credentials

I swear the average age of the football board is 76 and confused by technology

IMG_2843.thumb.jpeg.8274205bc84560d6056b99fb77356e15.jpeg

The Yahoo App did not provide all that info I appreciate the update.

in regards to the 76 years old statement go fuck yourself 

• Haha 3