Week 4, 2024; ULM at Texas

Wulaw Horn

43 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

they are gonna keep doing this to us aren't they?  fuckface Brando is the only one that would be worse.  

his stupid fucking "insider" nickname bullshit and unrelated diatribes about shit no one cares about.  ugh.  at least I will be at the game.  It makes watching the replay so painful though.

Galindo’s voice gives me flashbacks of the Charlie Strong and Tom Herman years. He pisses me off because he’s always saying shit in a backhanded way like he gets off on our misfortune even when we’re doing well. 

And don’t get me started on the bullshit nicknames he just makes up on the spot like it’s a real thing. I’m prepared to hear him calling players stupid shit like this nonstop during the game. 

Arch “The Miracle Man” Manning

Ryan “Fly Me to the Endzone” Wingo

Deandre “Throw it to Me” Moore

Matthew “He’s Not Silver He’s” Golden

Johntay “Call Him Chef Because He Can” Cook

Colin “Sack it to Me” Simmons

Anthony “He’s a Mountain Not an Ant” Hill Jr. 

And so on and so on. If he uses one of these nicknames names we know he reads Surly. 

He's fucking abhorrent at his job and his job (in theory) involves being respectful and accountable to thousands of listeners every time he puts the headseat on.

I don't care if he's a "good guy" or whatever the fuck - his dogshit fucking announcing is more than enough reason to hate the motherfucker.

Fuck that guy.