Week 4, 2024; ULM at Texas

Wulaw Horn

I still can’t believe we actually have to stream a game in this day and age. #1 Team in the Nation and you have to “google foo” and stand on your head to watch this game, even though it’s against ULM?

I’d rather it be on the CW, as most at least have that, as well as it being their highest rated game of the year. Just saying!

Hook’em!!’

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

I still can’t believe we actually have to stream a game in this day and age. #1 Team in the Nation and you have to “google foo” and stand on your head to watch this game, even though it’s against ULM?

I’d rather it be on the CW, as most at least have that, as well as it being their highest rated game of the year. Just saying!

Hook’em!!’

This is what YOU PEOPLE get for being happy LHN went away

• Hook 'Em 9

20 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

My father in law (78) has west side upper deck tickets, but he has some walking issues.  Is there a way for him to use his electric scooter and go up the elevator with the scooter?  He can walk to his seats…is there a place for him to leave his scooter?  Thx

Just ask game staff. There's ADA access all over the stadium.

• Hook 'Em 1

IMG_0396.gif.3ada3abc33286683e8d41756a1dbc192.gif

4 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

If the Stros are on 790 in Houston, what's the alternate Texas broadcast station?

Pay the treefiddy fee $3.50 or pay the annual.  Immamac posted link and will be streamed here.  Hook’em!

Edited by Real Papi
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Sorry.  Out of the loop.  What is "here"?

With everyone being frustrated that the game coverage is on ESPN+ or SEC+.  Immamac posted earlier they have an easy solution.  Pay the monthly fee for treefiddy $3.50 no recurring fee or pay $42 for a whole year.  With this you will be able to access the stream link they will have on a banner at the top of the page.  If you have the ability screencast via AppleTV as an example you can then watch it wirelessly on your smartTv. Hope this helps

Edited by Real Papi
  • Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, Real Papi said:

With everyone being frustrated that the game coverage is on ESPN+ or SEC+.  Immamac posted earlier they have an easy solution.  Pay the monthly fee for treefiddy $3.50 now recurring fee or pay $42 for a whole year.  With this you will be able to access the stream link they will have on a banner at the top of the page.  If you have the ability screencast via AppleTV as an example you can then watch it wirelessly on your smartTv. Hope this helps

Thanks man.  I found it 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Never understood the hate for LHN.  I got to watch more longhorns sports than I would have ever been allowed without the channel 

Yeah. It was great to have for the minor UT sports.

But lots of UT fans don't give a shit about anything besides football and/or lived out of state and couldn't get it.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

God damn the fill music on KVET is abominable.  All bro country, all the time.

Gotta beer in my beer and a Chevy in my truck
Gotta dog at the wheel, cut-off jeans, truck
Dirt road, backroad, beer, moonlight
Red, white, and blue, girl, Friday night