Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.

immamac

53 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Are they able to straighten out the longhorn? The sideways look kinda sucks

It grows on you. I thought the same thing at first. The cool thing is its real cowhide and stamped out. They are super comfortable, almost like you shouldn't wear them out of the house, but they are durable. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

I looked and you can't get half-sizing, right? Just 11s or 12s? I wear a size 11.5 Sperry. Would a 12 be too long?

yes... i realize that sounds bad.

Same boat. FAQ suggested go to 12. 

Turns out, they’re available with a horizontal longhorn and Surly should still get its tree fiddy. 

IMG_2237.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

How much profit you making here? And is there a discount code to reduce the price by however much they’re giving to you?

These are actually hand customized by real humans in the US and the extra materials are also real cowhide. There's some margin in there, but not really all that much when you account for shipping, labor and additional materials and handling.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 7:53 AM, immamac said:

https://customdudes.com/pages/longhorns?utm_source=surly

image.png

As seen on my feet at the tailgate. 

Buying these helps Surly as a portion of the proceeds comes directly to us. They are comfortable and the quality is elevated from normal dudes shoes. They run the same size as Sperry's which I generally wear and accommodate flat wide feet pretty well. 

Very comfy shoes tongue is a bit stiff until broken in because it's extra cowhide but these are made with American hands and I've talked with the owner several times. 

There really are only 500 of these and stock just got finished last week. They are gonna go before the season ends, much like tailgate tickets for away games these are gonna sell out. 

Get yourself a pair today! 

The odor is coming through my screen..

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Bought.  They should arrive soon.  This made me post for like the third time in 20 years.  Immamac you’re a gd genius.  I hope your margins are egregious, and I think you should charge more.  I presume I’m the only NJ resident with these shoes - I guess subject to the potential that Sydir is still on the team.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

On 9/16/2024 at 11:19 AM, royiv said:

Every time I see a pic of you my first thought is how miserable that hair and beard must be in the summertime in Texas. As much as I sweat I think I would have to push around an IV pole with a constant drip of fluids if I had that much hair on my noggin.

Can't you see...that man-bun can be used as a flotation device?