Coach Sark Press Conference 9.16 - 11:30am(ish) LHN (app)

BigOrange1

Texas completely demolishes UTSA to a tune of 56-7 and vaults to #1 in the country in the AP Poll.  Several guys get knicked up though - including Quinn Ewers who will likely be out for a game or two:

USATSI_24237006.jpg?w=1000

USATSI_24235271.jpg?w=1000

2172032509.jpg?w=1000

USATSI_24236526.jpg?w=1000

USATSI_24236997-1.jpg?w=1000

USATSI_24238847.jpg?w=1000

Next up, another glorified scrimmage, this time against Louisiana Monroe.  This one is spruced up a bit though as it will be the first carrer start for one Archibald Manning.

November 26, 2022: A ULM cheerleader performs during NCAA football game  action between the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and the University of  Louisiana at Monroe Warhawks at Malone Stadium in Monroe, LA.

ULM Cheerleading ULM Cheerleading ULM Cheerleading University of Louisiana Monroe - The University of Louisiana Monroe  Cheerleading Squad will compete in Orlando, FL in the 2022 Universal  Cheerleading Association College Cheerleading and Dance Team National  Championship, Jan. 14-16.

ULM Cheerleading (@ULMCheer) / X

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, abuelo gringo said:

Since the remake of the LHN, I have had trouble getting the after game press conferences IRT.  I tried to find them on LHN, but waited without results.  Are they still available live?  Where?

I guess the best way to watch the Monday presser is on KBVO?  Streaming LHN seems to be steaming.

they also stream on espn+

2 hours ago, MirrOlure said:

I got nothing….

…so here is as good a place as any to ask: should we learn kickoff time for the MSU game today? That’s how it usually worked under our former deal except for the annoying “5 day exceptions”

image.png.358479ab5349ad75e0bdf439adf479e8.png

What is the point of waiting on all three afternoon games?  I guess we'll see if OU upsets Tenn, but other than that, what is the point?

5 minutes ago, Texas Wahoo said:

image.png.358479ab5349ad75e0bdf439adf479e8.png

What is the point of waiting on all three afternoon games?  I guess we'll see if OU upsets Tenn, but other than that, what is the point?

Even in the afterlife, YGIFS is fucking pissed at the continuing to have to wait until game week to know the time 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

It's hard to make plans when you don't know when the fucking game is going to start.  We are going to be in Vegas for the Texas and ATM game.  It's kind of hard to make reservations somewhere to watch it when they wait until some time during the week of the game to set it's start time.

Okay, not to change the subject, but which one of you guys was this?

"The single highest individual penalty, $40,823, was issued to a traveler who brought their own alcohol on board, was intoxicated, attempted to smoke marijuana in the lavatory, and sexually assaulted a flight attendant – all in a single flight." CNN

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kevwun said:

It's hard to make plans when you don't know when the fucking game is going to start.  We are going to be in Vegas for the Texas and ATM game.  It's kind of hard to make reservations somewhere to watch it when they wait until some time during the week of the game to set it's start time.

Make a bunch of reservations, and use the one that works. I’m sure establishments will love that. 

Of course, tv doesn’t want group watches because it depresses ratings so the last minute stuff is probably an attempt yo disrupt that. 

2 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

"The single highest individual penalty, $40,823, was issued to a traveler who brought their own alcohol on board, was intoxicated, attempted to smoke marijuana in the lavatory, and sexually assaulted a flight attendant – all in a single flight." CNN

Was this to or from Mexico by chance?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TreatyOak said:

Best Stock Wheels for the 996 - Page 3 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion  Forums

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TreatyOak said:

Oscars 2016 Hello GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Question 16: cutoff for quinn to call start? Arch starts alters plans with 1s?

Yeah duh you fucking moron. next question

Coach, Farud Hashami, Baghdad Times. Where are your specific playcalls, and can I go to practice and record them?

Is there anything that you can tell us that would lower the morale of your team?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, immamac said:

Question 5: Ryan Wingo how is he doing as a freshman

Size speed range, really rare don't find that every day. Brought humility and work "not look at me ryan wingo". He has an explosive play ability sark has never seen. Working on details, but bright future

Um. Sark's seen a few explosive playmakers at receiver.

Gentleman, this year is going to be damn fun.