Football National Championship or Trump Loss

The Original Greaser Bob

Football National Championship or Trump/Harris Defeat?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You can guarantee Football National Championship or Trump (or Harris) Loss. Which would you lock in?

• Football National Championship
    • Dotard Loss (Or Harris Loss, if you aren't interested in currying favor on this board.)

there's a bit of a linkage between texas winning national championships and terrible shit happening.

we won our first national championship in 1963 winning the cotton bowl in dallas just a little more than a month after kennedy was assassinated. 

1969 was the year nixon became president, manson family murders, Vietnam war kills 22k americans, santa barbra spill, . on the other hand, apollo 11 and woodstock.

1970, nixon was still president, the beatles break up, vietnam still going strong with 23k dead americans, the bhola cyclone, marshall football team plane crash, kickoff of economic malaise.

2005, w is president and we are idiotically fighting two wars in afghanistan and iraq, hollaback girl is the number one song, the commodity and housing market bubble is fully engaged.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

We know what aggy would pick.

I can live without a NC, not sure I can make it 4 more years heading towards a dictatorship eventually envisioned to be led by a Buckeye supporting couch fucker and Miller has the head of a new department of propaganda.

If Trump won, Abbott and Co. will wreck UT as we know it and turn it into Liberty U with a massive budget, so I'm not sure if we would even be competitive in the future.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, F250 said:

Kamala vs Trump

Texas vs everybody in CFB.

Show me a loss. I don't see one.

And that's fair.

But my (and my family's) dual citizenship (Canada eh) should be finished by the end of this year, and if Kamala loses.....I'm probably on too many social media watch lists, so this will be me.

pce-peace-out.gif

5 hours ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I would make a deal with the devil to commit to Texas never winning another title in any sport ever again if it meant dotard loses and we remain a democracy. I would ask for ranked choice and outlaw gerrymandering as well.

Same here. 

(But I am a Nebraska fan.) 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1