Married... With Children Reboot

Viper

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I heard something about this earlier, and my first thought was a show with Al and Peg in their 60s in Florida, maybe The Villages (or the TV equivalent) might be funny.

But this...nope.

That is a great story plot that likely could not be pulled off in today's PC climate.

17 hours ago, Parliament said:

Might not suck?

I am waiting to see how Comedy Central does with the "Everybody Still Hates Chris" animated show that airs next week.  There might be a new medium of "rebooting" or "continuing" these shows via animation. 

On 9/19/2024 at 1:49 PM, UT_OB1 said:

I feel like they can’t make any of the jokes they made on the OG

Well a lot of them went from tabloid rumors to history.  When the characters cracked jokes about Michael Jackson and Bruce Jenner, I was quite surprised when I looked up the date the episode had aired.  

Why are y’all mad that it’s animated? Ed O’Neill is 78. Applegate has severe health problems. Faustino still looks like Bud. Does anybody want to see that in live action? Katey Sagal is the only cast member still at her fighting weight. 

time and aging suck. At least if it’s animated, we can focus on the show instead of how everyone looks like shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Should’ve been live action, but called Married… With Great Grandchildren. Kelly’s teen pregnancy daughter has a teen pregnancy and Al and Peggy are taking care of it because their granddaughter is a meth head. Meanwhile, Bud lives in the basement posting on conspiracy theory message boards all day.