U South Alabama vs App State

msucolt45

I was in Boone, NC this summer. Dad and I got to tour the stadium, as the Step Mom and wife didn’t want to get out of the car. Dad said he knew Coach Moore personally, a native Texan, and a collegiate coach at many TX schools, so they gave us free reign. They actually had a HS FB camp going on at the time, so we didn’t go into the locker rooms, as they had meetings going on.

0eba1451fc2b3a7dcc1b5e0241ee0f7e.png

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Time to retire the ESPN Thursday Night game. Big East Football is never coming back, and the NFL isn’t  going away. 

Last week's game in San Marcos was a big hit locally and nationally. Just need better matchups. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I like u bill, but this is a horrible take

Take the emotion out of it. Look at the schedule. There’s a good chance another ranked team won’t play on Thursday the rest of the year. It’s almost an exclusive Sun Belt window now. 

I’m a junkie. Love MACtion. I’ll watch Hofstra-Cornell if it’s a competitive game, but the NFL killed Thursday Night College Football. Shit, the Egg Bowl is on a Friday this year. ESPN and Fox want no part of the NFL. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Take the emotion out of it. Look at the schedule. There’s a good chance another ranked team won’t play on Thursday the rest of the year. It’s almost an exclusive Sun Belt window now. 

I’m a junkie. Love MACtion. I’ll watch Hofstra-Cornell if it’s a competitive game, but the NFL killed Thursday Night College Football. Shit, the Egg Bowl is on a Friday this year. ESPN and Fox want no part of the NFL. 

Id watch utep vs eastern michigan before i watch dolphins vs cardinals, but to each their own

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

MACtion years back on Thursdays when every game was 54-50 was pretty great.  But they definitely shouldn’t cancel Thursdays night games just because they are mostly shitty teams now.  

Edited by Hook1997

9 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Sure but a 1-15 Carolina at 0-16 Denver is going to crush any college football game. Because, gambling + fantasy football. 

But then again maybe some people want to watch college football and don't give a fuck what makes the most money that we'll never see for corporations.