Friday night matchup: Illinois vs Nebraska 7PM on FOX

msucolt45

This might be an entertaining game, as the first big test for Nebby’s brand spanking new, but hyped, QB plays a B10 foe at home.

I think Nebby, with the home crowd and improved defense, wins this one. Illinois is going to try to run it, with their huge RB, and eat clock, so we’ll see how this shakes out.

Nebby in a close one because it’s at home.

Hook’em!!!

• immamac changed the title to Friday night matchup: Illinois vs Nebraska 7PM on FOX
Just now, TexArcher said:

Well, look at this, 15 years later Nebraska's football program might have regrown a sack after Texas surgically removed the last one.

What drove the bugeaters crazy is that we'd show up there in Lincoln and beat their ass with otherwise shitty teams. Lulz.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Well, look at this, 15 years later Nebraska's football program might have regrown a sack after Texas surgically removed the last one.

Rhule knows what he's doing and the big programs/blue bloods have really had a resurgence with NIL. Michigan, Texas, Corn, Miami. SC looks like they may be good this season. 

• Like 2

Something called Runza. Corn aggy kolache?
image.thumb.png.3f0e133fc92590593cded5fbb2060a9e.png

Gross it’s ground beef with cabbage and onions  

It’s sold at concessions as a local favorite. The Runza is “Nebby thing,” instead of a Hot Dog or etc.

I’ve been to Corn twice for games.

Hook’em!!!

Fun game but Brando can make a foursome with 3 chicks a beating. That dude can ruin winning the lottery. He sucks ass so bad, he’d make you look forward to going to a funeral just to get away from him. He’s the walking embodiment of Covid. His voice reminds me of……..fuck, I don’t know. His takes are worse than beating a puppy. 
I think you all get my drift. 

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Raiola and Arch are going to be competing against each other for the Heisman and who is going to be #1 overall in the draft.

The Mahomes cosplay is incredibly annoying - to the point where I want to root against him - but Raiola is very impressive. Throws a beautiful, catchable ball. 

• Hook 'Em 1