Friday night matchup: Illinois vs Nebraska 7PM on FOX

msucolt45

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Why? I love corn. It was an auto win every year for a quarter century. Steer your hate towards Kansas state, errrr, kryptonite state.

Because they built themselves a throne in the Big 12 and then cried and bitched when we took it from them using their own rules. So they took their ball and went to the B1G like the crybaby bitches they are. Fuck them. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Solid, but a distinct lack of speed on both offenses. 

We are sooooo spoiled by team speed, it becomes apparent when you are watching 2 teams without much.  Or any.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Wait

How drunk am I?

Illinois is trying to run a 2 minute offense running the ball and Nebraska is calling timeouts in a tied game?

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

And they just declined a 10-second runoff?

They wanted to get the ball back with enough time to take a knee on their own 10

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Why? I love corn. It was an auto win every year for a quarter century. Steer your hate towards Kansas state, errrr, kryptonite state.

You mean the team we’ve we won 7 in a row against and are 8-1 in our last 9? That’s our kryptonite? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Because they and Missouri killed the BigXii (which I’m ok with) and then tried to blame us for it (I’m not ok with that)

assholes

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 5