USC @ Michigan - CBS

ztejas

• ztejas changed the title to USC @ Michigan - Fox
  • ztejas changed the title to USC @ Michigan - CBS
15 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So  the USC O sucks or the the Texas O is scary...

Makes me laugh that it is starting to become obvious to the rest of the nation that maybe just maybe the Texas O and D are even better than the pundits were giving us credit for..

1 minute ago, Evenkeel said:

First quarter so this may be early, but I think Texas is just a really fucking good team. Suffocating defense and incredible offense that made Michigan look like trash

Not holding out any hope that pundits will acknowledge this, but I wouldn't mind being surprised 

Hey guys - we're ranked 1st in the fucking AP.

Let's dial the victim complex down a bit. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Michigan would be better with Warren at QB. He was going to make new QB mistakes, but I think that would be better team by the end of the year than they will be with Orji. 

Maybe. 

This kid has some shake, tthough. As long as he can game manage and hit a big pass every now and then he could probably drive the bus to 9 wins. 

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Michigan would be better with Warren at QB. He was going to make new QB mistakes, but I think that would be better team by the end of the year than they will be with Orji. 

Warren is the better QB, but with little receiving threat and a salty defense, it might work out to just grind the run game and win on defense.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Hey guys - we're ranked 1st in the fucking AP.

Let's dial the victim complex down a bit. 

I know Texas is good lol

It's not a victim complex, I'm just imagining a narrative forming that this is a different Michigan team etc. The consensus formed fairly quickly during / after week 2's game that Michigan was significantly worse than people thought 

1 minute ago, JBJ said:

Warren is the better QB, but with little receiving threat and a salty defense, it might work out to just grind the run game and win on defense.

That may be true. I just think you can do that with Warren developing. But Maybe Orji has more potential throwing than I'm giving him credit for. 

Edited by Dahobbs

1 minute ago, Evenkeel said:

I know Texas is good lol

It's not a victim complex, I'm just imagining a narrative forming that this is a different Michigan team etc. The consensus formed fairly quickly during / after week 2's game that Michigan was significantly worse than people thought 

The 2023 bama effect.  Idmas

7 minutes ago, Evenkeel said:

The consensus formed fairly quickly during / after week 2's game that Michigan was significantly worse than people thought 

I thought this after they lost their entire offense, head coach, and most of his assistants after last season, but for some reason the mouth-breathing media and most fans were like “BUT DEFENSING NATIONAL CHAMPIEEEENS!!!!!” and I laughed and I laughed. And then we boat raced them like I knew we would. Because critical thinking skills. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1