Tennessee @ Oklahoma

Constant

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'd say jury's still kinda out on Tenn

I wouldn't.

They look like the 2nd best team in the SEC.

In fact - they make me nervous as a potential CCG/playoff opponent. I think they're damn good.

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I wouldn't.

They look like the 2nd best team in the SEC.

In fact - they make me nervous as a potential CCG/playoff opponent. I think they're damn good.

Well, they're bumbledicking around with a blOwU team that can't offense out of a wet paper bag.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Well, they're bumbledicking around with a blOwU team that can't offense out of a wet paper bag.

We'll see. I think they're in firm control of this game and frankly haven't played all that well at times. 

I mean OU has 3 fucking points and they have a safety on the board. And that includes an OU possession that started on Tenn's 10 yard line.

45 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yep. Almost commented earlier he looks really good.

Amazing what happens when you leave that shithole to live in Austin. Feel like he's mellowed out and is a pretty cool guy now. 

I hated 1980’s Boz. I kind of like this iteration. Seems to be a half way decent dude. 

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If OU's offense was just functional, they're in this game.  It's 22-9 right now and if OU had just scored with 1st & goal at the five or whatever, it's a game.

Also the safety was a bit of a killer. 

No offensive line, no wide receivers, no running backs, no quarterback. This is the worst OU team in a while. 

Defense is solid. They will play way over their heads in RRS — it’s what they do — but that offense is shit at the moment. I can’t believe Jackson Arnold finished higher ranked than Arch in the Class of 2023.
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

39 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I hated 1980’s Boz. I kind of like this iteration. Seems to be a half way decent dude. 

Getting off the steroids makes a big difference in one's personality.

Edited by Deej